Xbox One - News, Events & More

Discus and support Xbox One - News, Events & More in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted "News, Events & More" from my Xbox One's home screen. Is there anyway I can get it back ??? 87b951ea-ba4c-4fd8-a07f-a0432b2d7dae Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Stee IRE, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Stee IRE
    Stee IRE Guest

I accidentally deleted "News, Events & More" from my Xbox One's home screen. Is there anyway I can get it back ???

:)

Stee IRE, Jan 28, 2023
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

News events & more app problem

3. BongKaos Win User

Mad Tracks

You need to complete the levels to open new ones. First place in races and winning events opens more. GOOD LUCK!!!
  4. KNITEpanda Win User

Still needs a major Gameplay Update

@US Revenge. I agree, the events lately are the only reasons I've gone back and revisited the game. Especially with the new Castle Crasher one. It just sucks that it takes an event and free Happy Tickets/Gear to get people (more people) to play.
  5. Wazzerix Win User

Any Upcoming XP Events?

6. Sword Style Win User

Mass Effect 3 launches early!! In a way....

Well New York is one of the most populated cities in the US. So it makes sense that events such as this would take place there. More people equals more participants. But I am surprised they chose San Francisco instead of L.A.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - News, Events & More - Similar Threads - News Events More

2. Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any news on the Xbox Dashboard (Storeboard)?: Is there any news on whether customisation options will be made available to Xbox users to enable the dashboard to look like it did before the July update? By 'before' I mean no Microsoft Store...
  3. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  4. Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there news, updates, or any status about the ONGOING issue with the gaming services for...: Microsoft, for a multi-trillion dollar company, you guys are terrible when listening to feedback about issues. We have been having a HUGE issue with the gaming services for the Windows store and...
  5. Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIV (14) Xbox port details and news: So I know as of late September this year Phil Spencer did announce that Microsoft as a whole have not given up on this port. I am interested though is there any effort or push to have any regular...
  6. Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?: I know it was announced that it gets one, but have they said anything about when? Playing Solasta with controller is a little bit pain. submitted by /u/Emil_Zatopek1982 [link] [comments]
  7. Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?

in XboX Insiders
    Amy news on the Minecraft Ray Tracing and Upscaling?: The option has been greyed out for so long, then I finally started to get my hopes up when they teased it over a month ago, but I’ve yet to hear anything about it since. I feel like one of the...
  8. Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?: Several months ago there was a Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot program. Obviously these consoles are still hard to come by. Will this be happening again or was it just a one-time thing?...
  9. Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about when iDynamic Latency Input (DLI) is coming to the omega ring?: Anyone have any idea? submitted by /u/Northdistortion [link] [comments]
  10. Any news on DV for mass effect legendary

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on DV for mass effect legendary: Any news for when mass effect legendary collection will have DV again. Really wanna play it but until DV comes back I'm holding off it's so hard to not want to play submitted by...