Xbox One New Update Creating Issues on Netflix

Discus and support Xbox One New Update Creating Issues on Netflix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So did my update for my console and the Netflix app and now I'm stuck with a poor quality, lag, and pixelated resolution. Which cause Netflix to stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Misfit Aloha, May 12, 2014.

  1. Misfit Aloha
    Misfit Aloha Guest

    Xbox One New Update Creating Issues on Netflix


    So did my update for my console and the Netflix app and now I'm stuck with a poor quality, lag, and pixelated resolution. Which cause Netflix to stop working about 1/3 of the way through the show as for all my other video apps I'm receiving no problems.

    Anyone else getting the same issue

    :)
     
    Misfit Aloha, May 12, 2014
    #1
  2. brumhee
    brumhee Guest
    Microsoft reveals Xbox One Entertainment App line-up

    The new Netflix won't be coming to Xbox One either Netflix updates Xbox 360, PS3, Roku and Smart TV apps with unified interface

    I assume this means that because Netflix is deeply integrated with Xbox One its difficult to update to the new platform. From the UI video it looks like Netflix can be added to the TV guide for voice control etc and so may be a bespoke build.
     
    brumhee, May 12, 2014
    #2
  3. UltimateBerzerkStyle, May 12, 2014
    #3
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

    What have you people done to Netflix?

    The new Netflix update is beautiful and this new UI was created by Netflix not Microsoft. They wanted to unify the TV UI across many different devices. This new Netflix UI can be found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 for example and looks exactly the same on both
    consoles.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Netflix application not works

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have. Also,
    the code you are receiving is a Netflix error code.





    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. Infinitypockets Win User

    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

    To fix this problem, you can create a new Microsoft account for each of you. Once you have your own Microsoft accounts, you can sign in to your own Netflix accounts in the Netflix for Xbox app. Once you are signed into your new Microsoft account, you will be able to sign into your Netflix account. I hope my reply has clarified several things for you and that you will be able to fix your issue soon.

    This says I can sign into the Netflix accounts if I create new profiles, but you had also stated that there cannot be two Netflix accounts on the same console, those two contradict, which is causing slight confusion
  7. StrayGoldfish82 Win User

    Unable to connect to Xbox Live

    I created a new profile ran updates. New microsoft account. Just want to download netflix it tells me to sign in or create account. I choose sign in and behold....im already signed in. Customer support is redundant. Online my account seems fine.
  8. GhostITMG Win User

    Netflix won't update or install

    That is correct. It is solely the Netflix app. I was able to update 3 other apps and install a new game today all with no issues. And this is on all of my consoles. Only Netflix won't update for all of them.
Thema:

Xbox One New Update Creating Issues on Netflix

Loading...
  1. Xbox One New Update Creating Issues on Netflix - Similar Threads - Update Creating Issues

  2. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  8. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  9. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  10. After the update I can't log in or even create a new account. Can something be done about...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    After the update I can't log in or even create a new account. Can something be done about...: After the update I can't log in or even create a new account. Can something be done about this because I can't use it at all? I see other comments about others having the same issue....