Xbox one network bridge keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox one network bridge keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm currently at university and having to connect to Xbox live through Eduroam. I managed this at my last uni using a network bridge through my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NostalgicSniper, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Xbox one network bridge keeps disconnecting

Hi

I'm currently at university and having to connect to Xbox live through Eduroam. I managed this at my last uni using a network bridge through my laptop but here it seems even more tricky. I have set up a similar network bridge and am able to play on Xbox
    live, download games and watch netflix etc... but every 30mins or so, the game disconnects and it takes about 15 mins for the connection to resume. I've been looking at all the different settings to see what is changing and have noticed that under 'network
    bridge status', the IPv4 connectivity shows 'no network access' when the connection is working, but changes to 'internet' as soon as I disconnect. I assume this is the laptop effectively changing from supplying the xbox to allowing internet access through
    the laptop instead. I have tried a number of options like preventing the laptop from managing the power to the adaptor etc... but nothing seems to have worked. Does anyone know how to ensure the laptop is supplying the network bridge at all times, as opposed
    to connecting to the internet directly?

Thanks

:)

NostalgicSniper, Nov 30, 2017
  2. im0g3n11
    im0g3n11 Guest
    Network problems

my Xbox one keeps randomly disconnecting from my network however my network is fine. Please help me find a solution if you can.

im0g3n11, Nov 30, 2017
  3. GroggyElf9
    GroggyElf9 Guest
    Xbox One disconnects from wireless network

GroggyElf9, Nov 30, 2017
  4. taidara Win User

Xbox one moderate nat

But a wireless bridge is something completely different, than having your Zhone gateway operating in "bridge" mode. A wireless bridge is a technique used to expand your existing network infrastructure (LAN) to an access Point. Two devices, where one creates
    a bridged wireless network, from an existing network infrastructure, and allow an access point on the other side to connect to this bridged WLAN, and without the need to broadcast.

May I ask, have you been in Contact with your ISP (Internet Service Provider), and if they could help you configure your Zhone in bridge mode?

Keep us posted!
  5. Tomahawk00984 Win User

Inability to Connect to Xbox Live

I realized why it didn't work last time. As soon as I add my wireless network to the bridge, it ceases to connect to anything. All possible wireless networks claim to be disconnected everywhere except for the list of wireless networks.

My computer can't even connect to the internet when I create a bridge.
  6. norourkeroxs Win User

disconnected from xbox live cannot reconnect until after testing connection

yeah this keeps happenising to me im usinjg a network bridge
  7. koningpumba Win User

Disconnecting XBOX LIVE and PARTY

Unfortunately with the network bridge everything is taking much longer and i disconnect much faster. So I plugged in the homeplug again. Cleaning the cache(with homeplug) made the xbox a lot faster and there was no lag anymore while playing fifa. But it's
    just after a while my party disconnects and then or it reconnects by itself or the whole xbox live disconnects. It's like one big lag spike disconnects me and I can directly connect again. Is it possible I screwed up opening ports?
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Network Bridging

Thema:

Xbox one network bridge keeps disconnecting

1. Xbox one network bridge keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - network bridge keeps

2. Constant disconnection from the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from the xbox network: When I play gta online xbox series x/s edition solo , I get randomly disconnected from the xbox network for 1 to 3 mins, this happens on no other games or when I play with friends , I can barely...
  3. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  4. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  7. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  10. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...