Xbox One need S&R players (Core)

Discus and support Xbox One need S&R players (Core) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; aRiD Gaming is looking for dedicated S&R players. Slayers/Bomb Planters, and Confirmers. We do Clan wars every time, So you're guaranteed xp boost in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iCoNiC Nano, Feb 4, 2014.

  1. iCoNiC Nano
    iCoNiC Nano Guest

    Xbox One need S&R players (Core)


    aRiD Gaming is looking for dedicated S&R players. Slayers/Bomb Planters, and Confirmers. We do Clan wars every time, So you're guaranteed xp boost in S&R and other game modes. We also play TDM (Core and HC) As of now there are only 6 members, 3 on Xbox one
    and 3 on 360. my GT is Nano aG (we might also be changing the clan name soon once we decide on a name) Requirements: Headset, 1.20 k/d, and must communicate well (callouts, where you're going etc etc) So hit me up. Kthx : )

    :)
     
    iCoNiC Nano, Feb 4, 2014
    #1
  2. iCoNiC Nano
    iCoNiC Nano Guest
    Xbox one Friends.

    Looking for people to play COD:Ghosts with. I play S&R and TDM (core&hc) I play quite often, especially when clan wars is active.
     
    iCoNiC Nano, Feb 4, 2014
    #2
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    Core or Hardcore?

    Core TDM, FFA, S&D, DOM, Gun Game, One in the chamber, All or Nothing.
     
    chemicalsora, Feb 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Player434193811 Win User

    Playing recordable media in bluray player.. DVD-R & BD-R

    As the only Bluray player in the world that doesn't play BD-R, the XBOX needs a disclaimer on the cardboard box as it is very deceptive without one. I purchased an XBOX ONE S to replace my aging Sony PS3 and this is forcing me to return my XBOX as the even
    the PS3 works with BD-R no problems.
  5. Foregotten1 Win User

    New San Andreas??

    R*'s single player is pretty darn good and I don't think they need to touch that formula, but lets face it R* has absolutely no clue how to do Mp.
  6. Tre Green Win User

    PC freezing and buzzing after playing game

    Hi Rodrigo, thank you for your assistance

    Sfc /scannow said it repaired files but how can i be 100% certain it fixed the issue I've been experiencing?

    My hardware is able to run the game, but if you need it to better understand i will list it below.

    Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F, 2500 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

    RAM 48.0 GB

    GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
  7. Ryan_841 Win User

    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still, whats happened?

    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

    System Model MS-7916

    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

    BaseBoard Product Z97 GAMING 7 (MS-7916)

    GPU Name Radeon RX 580 Series



    Driver Version 31.0.12027.9001
  8. CESxProphet Win User

    Competitive Edge Sports

    Hardcore and Core players needed
Thema:

Xbox One need S&R players (Core)

Loading...
  1. Xbox One need S&R players (Core) - Similar Threads - need S&R players

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...