Xbox One mouse and keyboard, second mouse appearing in game

Discus and support Xbox One mouse and keyboard, second mouse appearing in game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this game I play, warthunder, I use a keyboard and mouse attached to my Xbox, war thunder has its own mouse that you can use to navigate the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Path3t1cB0t, May 16, 2023.

1. Path3t1cB0t
    Path3t1cB0t Guest

I have this game I play, warthunder, I use a keyboard and mouse attached to my Xbox, war thunder has its own mouse that you can use to navigate the screen for controller, whenever I use the mouse sometimes a second mouse comes up this mouse is the same mouse used in the Microsoft browser on the Xbox which leads me to believes that this is not an issue with the game. If you have any suggestions on ways to fix this that would be very appreciated as I have found it very irritating, if you need a picture of the issue I do have one with the 2 arrows clearly identitfied.

:)

Path3t1cB0t, May 16, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

3. Path3t1cB0t Win User

Hi

Thank you for replying to my question, I will message the game about the issue the only reason I thought it could be an Xbox problem is because the second mouse was the same as the one found on the Microsoft edge app
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Have you tried using the game options to leave exclusive keyboard and mouse control?

Remember that the subject is very specific and difficult to find a solution from Microsoft, it is more common to find a solution in the developer's own service.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  6. Clayton T Win User

Tastatur und Maus in Warface benutzen[Use keyboard and mouse in Warface]

Hi Ben Lewandrowski,

Currently there is keyboard and mouse support, but its up to developers of those games to add the option to allow it. Warface is not one of them that allows keyboard and mouse support yet. I can see that it is an upcoming title for keyboard and mouse support
    soon. More information about keyboard and mouse developer support HERE.

Current and upcoming titles that do or may support keyboard and mouse
    HERE
Thema:

1. Xbox One mouse and keyboard, second mouse appearing in game - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard second

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  9. Xbox not recognized mouse and keyboard for a second player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not recognized mouse and keyboard for a second player: I want splitscreen and play with mouse and keyboard and controller for a second player On Call of Duty MW2 Is that possible or need 2 controller? 0cb98e21-b7cd-4876-a059-7c339a436ab8
  10. Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working: I just got a controller and started playing DayZ with my mates again, but there a massive delay when using controller, I tried to use the mouse and keyboard option but it doesn't work for some...