Xbox One - Microsoft Store Won't Load and Causing Other Issues

Discus and support Xbox One - Microsoft Store Won't Load and Causing Other Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First, I cannot even begin to state how disappointed I am in Xbox and Microsoft's customer support. The best assistance they can provide is to post in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ScrewXbox1, Jan 22, 2023.

1. ScrewXbox1
    ScrewXbox1 Guest

First, I cannot even begin to state how disappointed I am in Xbox and Microsoft's customer support. The best assistance they can provide is to post in a forum so other gamers can help sort their issues?

My Microsoft store stopped loading for some reason this morning. All my other apps and games were working. I did a soft reset according to some people's resolution of a similar problem online, then did a hard reset when that caused screen issues. Now that I've reloaded up the Xbox again the screen is fixed but I am missing games.

I would appreciate some help, but honestly I am also evaluating next-gen consoles and does anyone have experience with Playstation's support? Normally I would not consider the switch but this has left a very bad taste in my mouth and Playstation has a better record of performance and I'm curious about their customer service for any issues like this.

I'm just disgusted with Xbox's platform for pursuing this, which should be fairly obvious by now.

:)

ScrewXbox1, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. This is not the situation I want you to be in mate. I know how frustrating this must be. I've been there. We'll see what we can do about this matter.

I just want to confirm, are you referring to an Xbox console or Windows PC?
  3. glorythehuman Win User

I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is infinitely loading meaning I cannot install the game.

None of these fixed the issue. Xbox app still infinitely loading and the Microsoft Store install button can be pressed, but it won't install or do anything.
  4. PredaJittanoon Win User

Getting error 0x89235106

I have the same problem. Games won't load on Xbox App (Error code: 0x89235106). Microsoft Store won't load (Error Code: 0x80131500). Epic Store App is not connecting. I've tried resetting, repairing, and reinstalling. Nothing worked. I'm very much connected to the internet. Those three apps are the ones seeming having problems.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

The microsoft store won't load

Please check if there are any updates needed:

1. Make sure that your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system> Settings > System > Updates.
    3. Under Updates, you’ll see:
      • Console update available. Select this to begin your update, or
      • No console update available. This means your console is up to date.
    If the console is already updated, try to turn off the console and remove the power cord; wait for 1 to 2 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the console!

If the issue persists, I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear

Then select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If the issue persists, try to soft reset your console!
  6. AdamYeti Win User

RAGE 2 Not Launching - starting up only on background

If you look at the reviews for this game in the Microsoft Store, tons of other people have the same issues. The game is plagued with technical issues, a very common one being that it won't start.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Microsoft Store Won't Load and Causing Other Issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Won't

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft: This is a follow up to my previous qustion, but to sum it up, when I try to install Minecraft, it won't. This time, I'm providing more info and a screenshot, as the reply on the previous question...
  4. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...
  5. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  6. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  7. Microsoft store won't open .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store won't open .: Microsoft won't open at all this has happened multiple times over the last couple months . I've tried doing all the suggestions and still doesn't work I keep hearing its on Microsoft's end ....
  8. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  9. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  10. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open: When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card....