XBOX ONE MEDALS

Discus and support XBOX ONE MEDALS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was speaking to support about xbox seeing about the medals on people's profiles for stuff like 360 launch team, new Xbox experience launch team,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hesaga, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Hesaga
    Hesaga Guest

XBOX ONE MEDALS

i was speaking to support about xbox seeing about the medals on people's profiles for stuff like 360 launch team, new Xbox experience launch team, Kinect launch team, Xbox one launch team, been on Xbox live for 9 years.

now i was part of the new xbox experience and was in the first batch of invites for the nxoe.

support said i should come here and ask about why i dont have them medals i heard they where only for xbox workers but surely support would of said that before coming here

ps i also lost my tenure as well which is another reason why i'm here i had a 4-5 year tenure think i might of just ticked 5 years

:)

Hesaga, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Hesaga
    Hesaga Guest
    XBOX ONE MEDALS

i was speaking to support about xbox seeing about the medals on people's profiles for stuff like 360 launch team, new Xbox experience launch team, Kinect launch team, Xbox one launch team, been on Xbox live for 9 years.

now i was part of the new xbox experience and was in the first batch of invites for the nxoe support said i should come here and ask about why i dont have them medals i heard they where only for xbox workers but surely support would of said that before coming
    here

Hesaga, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Tahir95
    Tahir95 Guest
    Vote for MoH:Warfighter for Backwards Compatibility!

Let's bring back the Beautiful creation of EA called: Medal of Honor Warfighter. You get to play as many Tier 1 Special Operators like, JTF2, Delta Force, DEVGRU, Etc.
    For a while now the population has suffered and only has one or two active servers. That needs to change! Please for for Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Revive it's community and bring it to Xbox One!

Vote here! https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/2...suggestions/8377716-medal-of-honor-warfighter

Sorry if this looks like spam. Just trying to revive MoH:Warfighter!

Tahir95, Dec 27, 2015
  4. XBOX ONE MEDALS

Hey there.

Those medals are granted to Microsoft employees who worked on the software... they aren't given to members of the public or preview program members.

As for the tenure, you'll have to contact support for that.

Theory of Game, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Hesaga
    Hesaga Guest
    support told me to come here for the tenure

Hesaga, Oct 31, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

XBOX ONE MEDALS

Hello. The medals are given out to those that have earned them. I have some medals on my gamercard that you can find out about at the link below.

www.xbox.com/.../iconsandlevels

However, the once you are speaking of (ie. launch team) are reserved specifically for the employees of Xbox who have worked on the programs themselves. They are not and never will be given to regular gamers.
  7. Hesaga Win User

XBOX ONE MEDALS

support told me to come here for the tenure
  8. Theory of Game Win User

XBOX ONE MEDALS

Hey there.

Those medals are granted to Microsoft employees who worked on the software... they aren't given to members of the public or preview program members.

As for the tenure, you'll have to contact support for that.
  9. JERFF FACE Win User

Embry Star

I would have 14 medals if I counted the 8 field engineer medals as one each.
  10. NLbawz Win User

Hardest achievement?

The bugged ones. Joke aside, gold medal on RDR2 for getting a gold medal on all singleplayer missions
Thema:

XBOX ONE MEDALS

1. XBOX ONE MEDALS - Similar Threads - MEDALS

2. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da
  3. Is the "share with medal" feature gone?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is the "share with medal" feature gone?: I have been recording with medal for a while but the recordings are all choppy and dont work alot of the time. Xbox game bar recordings are way better quality. frame rate seems to be stable no...
  4. why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9
  5. When will medal of honor and medal of honor warfighter Xbox 360 work on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will medal of honor and medal of honor warfighter Xbox 360 work on Xbox one: When will medal of honor and medal of honor warfighter Xbox 360 work on Xbox one 7ff46fe4-2b53-4988-bf02-759573453d60
  6. Medal of Honor compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal of Honor compatibility?: Would like to know if it is even possible to put the Medal of Honor franchise games back into the backwards compatibility category? It was a big bummer going to a newer platform and not able to...
  7. I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can...: I beat laoshi at great wall meet got silver medal but the character is still locked, can you please help? Thank you 9657cb51-f4cf-4223-92fc-21c32d767fdd
  8. Can you please release backwards compatible Warfighter and 2010 medal of honor and soldier...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please release backwards compatible Warfighter and 2010 medal of honor and soldier...: Medal of honor warfighter and 2010 is one of best shooter games and its classic feels of a modernwarfare, depicts better compare to cod modern warfare. Especially it doesn't have feminist playable...
  9. Medal of Honor and MOH warfighter!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal of Honor and MOH warfighter!?: Hi there! its 2021, and theres a bountiful amount of backwards compatible games. Some good, some childish, some just downright awful. these games came out around 2010. i feel like they should...
  10. Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?: I recently got the two most recent games off amazon for Medal of Honor series. Only to find out the arent compatible to the xbox. Will microsoft make them backwards compatible or unfortunately am...