Xbox One MCC save game (check point) issue

Discus and support Xbox One MCC save game (check point) issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Xbox One a few years ago and the MCC (DVD) came with it (along with the original Destiny which is still in the shrink wrap). MCC is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkkHelmet, Sep 25, 2017.

1. DarkkHelmet
    DarkkHelmet Guest

I purchased the Xbox One a few years ago and the MCC (DVD) came with it (along with the original Destiny which is still in the shrink wrap). MCC is the reason I purchased the Xbox in the first place. I played it through the first of the three towers at the
    end of the game. I always had a problem with the controller and packed it away but thought I would give it another try. When I started the game it resumed from a check point just after the library terminal I believe. Continuing I battled my way down the ramp
    and entered a Banshee. I got to the pulse generator and destroyed it. Back in the Banshee to the bridge, fight my way across and clear the two rooms and associated bridges. Several more checkpoints. To make a long story short I get to the elevator and take
    it to the plateau below (another check point), take out the tank and other stuff and have to quit.

I had to quit the game at that point and it states that the game will be saved and exited. When I start the game again it starts me back at the first bridge again and I have to repeat hours of work to get back to where I left the last checkpoint on the plateau
    where I exited (I still am not very good with the controller). So a couple of questions. First, why does the game not start at the last checkpoint but throw me back several checkpoints? Second, is there a way to manually save the game whether at a checkpoint
    or not? I can not invest hours doing the same things I have already completed.

:)

DarkkHelmet, Sep 25, 2017
  2. Halo MCC playlist title glitch

So on my regular Xbox one, I had the same two title glitches. I got the new Halo 5 Xbox one edition plus a brand new MCC disc and transferred my profile to the new xbox and the glitch is still there? If I delete the the "save game data" for Halo MCC, will
    I lose my Achievement/campaign/game unlocks? Will it fix this issue? Any ideas how to fix it?

Your Evil Enemy, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Tico Brohae
    Tico Brohae Guest
    Game clips aren't showing up on newest clips after Upload studio

I am having the same issue. I am trying to save clips from the MCC and I will say Xbox Record That, it will give me the pop up saying the clip was recorded, sometimes, and when I go to edit and look at them, they aren't in there. I have had this issue since
    the MCC came unfortunately. Any help would be awesome.

Tico Brohae, Sep 25, 2017
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Halo 1 requires 182 GB to install?

it is because its part of the halo MCC, you need the base part which is halo MCC then the individual games so it reserves space for them, halo 1 on pc for instance is 8.58GB and then add on the MCC base game it becomes 30.08GB.

halo mcc consists of all the games which take 142GB of space on pc so it saves this space aside, when you install hmcc and just one of the games which is also split into multiplayer and campaign it looks like it still reserves the space, this is what i have seen on xbox and gamepass pc, when i install via steam and just choose one of the games to be installed then the space taken is just by mcc and that one game.
  5. XxATOMXxSMASHER Win User

First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

I agree. The original Halo MCC had huge load times, many freezes, failing saves on campaign, laggy games, and another monsoon of issues! The halo mcc insider is a masterpiece already and it’s just pre-release content! Keep it up 343i.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Halo on multiple platforms

Hi Loloweb,

Thanks for your post. If you are referring to the Master Chief Collection, there will be available cross-save features for this game.

"If you own on both the Xbox One and PC version however, you will be able to load up on either and your campaign progress will be unlocked appropriately on each platform as progress is made. Please note that mid-mission saves will not transfer between
    PC and console builds as they are not compatible."

For information on how progress is saved on each platform and how they transfer, check out this article:

MCC Development Update - October 2019

I hope this helps.
  7. [ A J ] Win User

Halo Master Chief collection crashes

Hi, Steven! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with Halo Reach.

These are some things you could try.

1) Power cycle:

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 minutes.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

2) Delete local saved data for Halo MCC:

- Go to My games & apps > Halo MCC > Manage Game and Add-ons > Saved data > Select your profile > Delete from Console.

- Launch the game again.

* If your console has been constantly connected to the Internet and the Xbox Network, your saved data for this game should be backed up on the cloud and ready to resync with your console the next time you launch Halo MCC.

3) Delete reserved space:

- Launch the game.

- Without quitting it, go to My games and apps > Halo MCC > Manage Game & add-ons > Saved data > if you see "Reserved Space", click on it and delete it.

- Launch the game again.

4) Do a soft factory reset keeping games and apps:

- Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset console > Keep games and apps.

* Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. If your console has been constantly connected to the internet and Xbox Live services, your saved data should be backed up on the cloud.

5) Reinstall Halo Reach

6) Reinstall all of Halo MCC.

I hope these help!

Best regards.
  8. Tico Brohae Win User

Game clips aren't showing up on newest clips after Upload studio

I am having the same issue. I am trying to save clips from the MCC and I will say Xbox Record That, it will give me the pop up saying the clip was recorded, sometimes, and when I go to edit and look at them, they aren't in there. I have had this issue since
    the MCC came unfortunately. Any help would be awesome.
Thema:

1. Xbox One MCC save game (check point) issue - Similar Threads - MCC save game

2. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  3. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  4. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  5. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  6. Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completion no showing up on spartan ops for MCC: I played some of the spartan ops missions a while ago on legendary on MCC. I am now trying to complete the rest so I can get the achievement but the game shows no completion stat's for any of the...
  7. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  8. Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on pc not allowing me to join my friend: So I bought halo for my friend and we have not been able to join each other. We both play on steam and have tried connecting through steam the xbox app and in game itself. Everytime I go to join...
  9. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  10. Halo mcc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo mcc not working: Whenever i launch halo mcc wether its with administrator or not it gives the easy anticheat screen then minimises doesnt let me see it then crashed i have tried every youtube video no error msg...