xbox one matchmaking errors

Discus and support xbox one matchmaking errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There seems to be a problem with xbox one at the moment like when im trying to play battlefield 4 it says that it cant find a server to join please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PyroStalker112, Jan 1, 2014.

1. xbox one matchmaking errors

There seems to be a problem with xbox one at the moment like when im trying to play battlefield 4 it says that it cant find a server to join please help

:)

PyroStalker112, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    Is Gears of Wars 2 still active online?

Typical matchmaking errors.

Yousef Islam, Jan 1, 2014
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Where's the status page for Halo 4?

Dubious, does not show known recent matchmaking errors.

VibroPlex, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Zeta Psi
    Zeta Psi Guest

Hi. Can you please post this in the Xbox one support section. You are currently posting in the Xbox 360 support area.

Zeta Psi, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Zeta Psi Win User

Hi. Can you please post this in the Xbox one support section. You are currently posting in the Xbox 360 support area.
  6. SoppyDock787623 Win User

memory storage question

I have another question

Our neighbor got xbox, he rented halo reach, he bought one month xbox live, when trying to join a party with my son he is getting a network error, said .nat error. I went over to his house and he can join a matchmaking session with others but can not join
    to our invite. When he entered the match making session it did give him a network error but allowed him to enter the matchmaking session.
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Is Gears of Wars 2 still active online?

Typical matchmaking errors.
  8. MatMufcmad Win User

Matchmaking Error

it seems to be letting me on for a while why is this then goes t matchmaking for few hours a certain times in the day
  9. TsukasaSeven Win User

Matchmaking Error

To open your ports just sign into your wireless router or modem(whichever you use) then you should be able to navigate to your ports section of your router or modem and open up your ports.

here is a link to what ports you should open.

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

if you dont know how to log into your router then try looknig it up (Ex: Netgear, Linksys, Belkin) on the manufactures website and depending on your model there should be instructions of how to log in or reset your router. If its a modem or something from
    a cable or sattlite company then check their website or call them and ask about opening ports. Hope this helped you out.
Thema:

1. xbox one matchmaking errors - Similar Threads - matchmaking errors

2. error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80070570: There was a problem with the system update, cant do anything to get past error message 7b2bd9e3-790c-40ec-8377-750d9088aafe
  3. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  4. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a