Xbox one Marketplace wont work

Discus and support Xbox one Marketplace wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last week or so I have tried to access the "New Releases" tab of the marketplace. Everytime i get the same message, either "We couldnt find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dallas Drake, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Dallas Drake
    Dallas Drake Guest

Over the last week or so I have tried to access the "New Releases" tab of the marketplace. Everytime i get the same message, either "We couldnt find anything" or "There was a problem, check back later". Its not just the new releases i cant see. Its "all
    Games" also. Anyone have any idea why?

:)

Dallas Drake, Nov 3, 2014
  2. LogicDB
    LogicDB Guest
    Xbox one marketplace wont work

I'm having the same problem.

I go to the store, select 'games' under categories, then select 'all games' and I get a screen saying "we did not find anything"

I have power cycled the console, didn't work.

LogicDB, Nov 3, 2014
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there LogicDB!

Sorry to hear about the similar issues! Since this thread is over a year old, please post a new thread with specific details about the issue. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! Xbox one Marketplace wont work :D

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2014
  4. JonWhiteFang
    JonWhiteFang Guest

Bump...

I also am experiencing this problem and would like a reason/solution Xbox one Marketplace wont work :)

JonWhiteFang, Nov 3, 2014
  5. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest
    Bump....

Me too.

Also future releases does not have a section anymore!

DrMagical, Nov 4, 2014
  6. Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see that you didn't have access to some of the New Games sections on your console! We were aware of this issue yesterday, and I'm being told it is now resolved. If you are still having issues with it, could you let us know? We'd like
    to make sure that you are all set! Xbox one Marketplace wont work :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  7. LogicDB Win User

I'm having the same problem.

I go to the store, select 'games' under categories, then select 'all games' and I get a screen saying "we did not find anything"

I have power cycled the console, didn't work.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to see that you didn't have access to some of the New Games sections on your console! We were aware of this issue yesterday, and I'm being told it is now resolved. If you are still having issues with it, could you let us know? We'd like
    to make sure that you are all set! :D
  9. DrMagical Win User

Bump....

Me too.

Also future releases does not have a section anymore!
  10. JonWhiteFang Win User

Bump...

I also am experiencing this problem and would like a reason/solution :)
  11. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there LogicDB!

Sorry to hear about the similar issues! Since this thread is over a year old, please post a new thread with specific details about the issue. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :D
Thema:

1. Xbox one Marketplace wont work - Similar Threads - Marketplace wont

2. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  3. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  4. If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...: Left 4 dead 2 isnt showing up in my purchase history at all nor is any of my dlc i kmowni bought the game but issue is that it is not im my purchase history and now that i have it downloaded on my...
  5. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  6. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  8. Why i can't i open marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't i open marketplace?: I just download minecraft today and i still can't open marketplace or change skin and i see this "Playfab environment mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production/" in marketplace can you...
  9. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  10. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...