Xbox One makes a weird robot noise, then turns off.

Discus and support Xbox One makes a weird robot noise, then turns off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I see a no signal( not black screen) I have tried other hdmi cables and nothing has worked. Cleaned most of the Xbox and still no respond. Help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ace Spadez, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Ace Spadez
    Ace Spadez Guest

I see a no signal( not black screen) I have tried other hdmi cables and nothing has worked. Cleaned most of the Xbox and still no respond. Help.

:)

Ace Spadez, Feb 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Ace. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Confirm that both your TV and Xbox One console are turned on.

Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).

Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure.

Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.

Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.

Try connecting your console to a different TV.

Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button  for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox One Makes Robot pattern noise then turns off

Hey Ace!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your console mechanical noise. I am here to help.

In regards to the console's sudden shut down after turning it on, it may be because it’s not getting enough ventilation that makes your console fan work harder which in turn makes the console noise louder, or there may be a problem with the power supply. Try the following solutions here at these links:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

NOTE: Important To ensure that your console is receiving the full voltage necessary, plug your console’s power cord directly into a wall outlet and not any kind of surge protector or extension cord.

If that doesn’t work, it needs to be repaired. You may request a free console warranty repair order here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. JWeirdo7 Win User

Xbox One Makes Robot pattern noise then turns off

I had the same problem for years. What finally fixed it was to open the unit, remove the fan and heatsink, use isopropyl alcohol to remove the crusty thermal paste on the CPU, then apply new thermal paste that I bought on Amazon. Took about 30 minutes using YouTube teardown videos. Running great now. So much better.
  5. WOLFnPACK Win User

Turtle Beach x12 problem

so the weird noises the other players notice is the controller on vibration, which causes the headset to make noises. Turn off the vibration to controller and they shouldn't hear it anymore. you should notice it when you are getting shot at or jumping.
  6. IcyFrostPro Win User

Xbox makes loud noise on start up

My xbox one s makes a loud loud noise when start up it stops for about 30 sec and then comes back I try to turn it off but when the xbox is off it is louder than when it was on and now i cant use it for now sometimes i turn it on and it doesn’t make the
    noise but if i turn it off then again in 1hour or 2 then it does it again.
Thema:

1. Xbox One makes a weird robot noise, then turns off. - Similar Threads - makes weird robot

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  5. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  8. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  9. My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore: I was playing black ops 2 then my xbox stated making a noise that sounded like a printer printing out a piece of paper then my game crashed I got annoyed at the noise so I turned it off and back...
  10. One disc, and only one disc, causes my disc drive to make a weird noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One disc, and only one disc, causes my disc drive to make a weird noise.: I tried to put in a Kingdom Come: Deliverance game disc into my Xbox One X, but it caused my disc drive sound like it was struggling to accept it, in addition to the disc not being read. I’ve used...