Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics

Discus and support Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have changed my gamer pic to a new xbox one one but I can't find the made by you ones.Are they included in the regular gamer pic section? I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoldyBoy99, Jan 2, 2014.

1. GoldyBoy99
    GoldyBoy99 Guest

I have changed my gamer pic to a new xbox one one but I can't find the made by you ones.Are they included in the regular gamer pic section? I have looked but couldn't find them. Are they added yet? The site only says see these and more on your new Xbox One.

:)

GoldyBoy99, Jan 2, 2014
  2. nwrlds
    nwrlds Guest
    Gamer Picture on website

I have random pics show up too. It's caused by them updating the site for the Xbox One but not doing it properly, so you get random Xbox One pics some of the time even if you don't have the console.

Can't find the option on the site either, another thing they've made more difficult or just removed altogether.

nwrlds, Jan 2, 2014
  3. SonyPS3Sucks
    SonyPS3Sucks Guest
    Player pictures

Hi, when connected to to XBOX LIVE, and on the Dashboard go to 'GAMES' In the list of titles find 'GAME MARKETPLACE' Click it. Then Scroll right to 'AVATARS' on top. Once there, Look Down on the Title box 'GAMER PICS'. It will show list of games, advertisements,etc....
    you can get profile pics by clicking which one you want. There will be paid pics, and some Free. Hope that helps you.

SonyPS3Sucks, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics

Hi Muscular,

That is correct, they have not yet been uploaded.

We are working to get them up as soon as we can, so please stay tuned, and thank you for your patience. I for one really like the yellow astronaut gamerpic. : )

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 3, 2014
  5. GoldyBoy99
    GoldyBoy99 Guest
    Thanks for the answer, I think I'll take the wolf!

GoldyBoy99, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Aw come one.

Don't be ashamed to admit you like the yawning panda more.

~_^

lol

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Jan 13, 2014
  7. Are the gamer pics up on the console yet?

If so, how do you get to them?

Thanks

SEspider-205A7106-3CB6-4E8F-B03F-FDA36C87FFF0, Feb 8, 2014
  8. Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics

Yes SEspider, the new gamer pictures were uploaded.

• On the home screen, select the tile with your gamertag, gamerscore etc.
    • Select "My profile"
    • Select "Set gamerpic"
    • You can now select a new gamer picture, including the new ones.

Mise-3B495DBA-E6A6-4864-8E2E-7781690EB0AD, Feb 13, 2014
  9. RobHanson
    RobHanson Guest
    I created a gamer pic on my xbox one and the only one that shows on the forums is my old one from my 360 and when I go to change it in the edit profile it says I have to log into my 360. Why can't I make that change on my xbox one since it is my console
    now and not the 360?

RobHanson, Mar 1, 2014
  10. fours1ght
    fours1ght Guest
    I have changed my gamer pic several times but it is not changing. I have tried resetting my xbox and resetting it on my pc but it still doesn't change. Please help.

fours1ght, Jan 14, 2015
  11. Hey there, fours1ght! I'm sorry to see that your profile picture isn't updating. The forums will not show your Xbox One gamerpic, and there is sometimes a delay in the website fully showing this. This thread is over a year old. If you need further support,
    please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  12. RobHanson Win User

I created a gamer pic on my xbox one and the only one that shows on the forums is my old one from my 360 and when I go to change it in the edit profile it says I have to log into my 360. Why can't I make that change on my xbox one since it is my console
    now and not the 360?
  13. Mise-3B495DBA-E6A6-4 Win User

Yes SEspider, the new gamer pictures were uploaded.

• On the home screen, select the tile with your gamertag, gamerscore etc.
    • Select "My profile"
    • Select "Set gamerpic"
    • You can now select a new gamer picture, including the new ones.
  14. SEspider-205A7106-3C Win User

Are the gamer pics up on the console yet?

If so, how do you get to them?

Thanks
  15. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hi Muscular,

That is correct, they have not yet been uploaded.

We are working to get them up as soon as we can, so please stay tuned, and thank you for your patience. I for one really like the yellow astronaut gamerpic. : )
  16. fours1ght Win User

I have changed my gamer pic several times but it is not changing. I have tried resetting my xbox and resetting it on my pc but it still doesn't change. Please help.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Made By You Gamer Pics - Similar Threads - Made Gamer Pics

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamer tag on my child account, made my own change - now i need to pay 2x 10EUR to...: So as the title says, i tried to change the gamertag for my kid, through the family management portal, I chose the gamertag i wanted and went through the actions. All of this was free, and didn't...
  6. In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In app purchases made for gamer pass ultimate subscription: Hi, I have a question around in app purchases on various games for gamer pass For the game in question will use Flight Simulator 2020 on the PC and xbox when released.. I am playing the FS on...
  7. Another gamer has made 40+ accounts to follow me. Do I have to close my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another gamer has made 40+ accounts to follow me. Do I have to close my account?: On the game I play most people are chill or at least reasonable... I always try to be nice to everyone. I ended up partied with a player through a mutual friend. Long story short. They had...
  8. Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made a new email address need linking to old gamer tag: Hi I deleted a previous email address due to hackers and i made a new one but i need to link my old gamer tag to new email address. I made a new microsoft account but cant transfer older gamer tag...
  9. Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag: just had a gamer threatening to hack my account and prior to this message the lobby lagged and my whole internet was acting slow. i have his gamertag upon request. [img]...
  10. A X Box live gamer is banned from video game and made threats to sue the company on X Box Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A X Box live gamer is banned from video game and made threats to sue the company on X Box Live.: A X Box Live member named [mod removed} **** recently did a live stream and he was banned from playing GTA 5 Online. And during the live stream he made threats to sue Rockstar Games for banning...