Xbox one madden 20 purchase code

Discus and support Xbox one madden 20 purchase code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good Evening, I purchased a madden 20 digital game for my grandson for xmas and at target the gal checking out was talkative and i dont think rang it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JudyBD, Dec 11, 2019.

1. JudyBD
    JudyBD Guest

Good Evening,

I purchased a madden 20 digital game for my grandson for xmas and at target the gal checking out was talkative and i dont think rang it up and gave me the 25 code needed to activate the account. I returned to the store today and they said there was nothing
    they could do? So now i have paid for this but no way to activate ?

will microsoft help me?

Thx

:)

JudyBD, Dec 11, 2019
  2. zeroice007 Win User

take it back to the store and make them activate it. Take video of the code entered and what it states as proof.

In the states they legally have to fix it. They sold a product, they legally have to provide said product Take video recording of him putting
    the code that is on the card in and the result. That or have them call ms and ask them they can tell them if the code is activated or not.

I have had this same exact problem before and made walmart call ms, and they fixed it after that.

Thinking about it they could just activate it, if it is activated ad used already it isn't like trying will make the code work again.

Call Xbox directly and they gave me new codes guaranteed to work and even gave me a free 12 month gold membership for my troubles Google Xbox customer service or login to Xbox account and contact
    them they are very helpful

https://support.xbox.com
  3. Cam1492 Win User

do you have the reciept of purchase showing that the digital was paid for? if it didn't ring up then the purchase won't work as its not activating anything. you may have some luck with xbox, but without proof of purchase i'm not sure what much they could
    help with.
  4. Feik Chiily z Win User

Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in the Madden 20 game linked to the Microsoft Store?
    Thank You for your time and help.
    the game? if you didn't buy it in microsoft stores and bought it with third parties, you could be scammed friend
  5. RetroNinja253 Win User

Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website

So you did receive a code for Madden 20?
  6. Pruettco Win User

0x97e107df what means that??

Getting the same code with madden 20. Very frustrating
Thema:

1. Xbox one madden 20 purchase code - Similar Threads - madden purchase code

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  10. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4