xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...

Discus and support xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I should get paid for the time I spent trying to use your system, I bought madden 17 for xbox one it will not let me connect to the servers and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRIAN CELL PHONECELL, Dec 17, 2016.

1. xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...

I should get paid for the time I spent trying to use your system, I bought madden 17 for xbox one it will not let me connect to the servers and I have purchased 1 year of xbox live gold. It keeps asking me for password and I give the password I used for
    Hotmail, xbox live , and so on it works on my pc no problem. Then I put in the email and password and keeps asking for the freaking security check to make sure I'm not a bot how stupid is this 6-8 letters long like I am going to have that memorize when I go
    to input it as the tv screen goes blank what freaking is going on and who are the morons to put the ridiculous security check who is the project manager or architect that requested that. I have spent 4 hours trying to do this I just want to play a online
    game I spent 40 for the game, 49 for the game pad and 4 hours of work trying to figure out how I can log in - in the xbox one I cannot log on because it says incorrect password but I go to ea server and xbox live and origin no problem. Where is the compensation
    for wasting my time and where are the instructions for logging in?

:)

BRIAN CELL PHONECELL, Dec 17, 2016
  2. TanDesert0
    TanDesert0 Guest
    Sign in trouble

I'm trying to connect to Xbox live keeps saying I must confirm my email address and password. Did this and keeps coming up saying that it does not work???

TanDesert0, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Wifi

I keep trying to connect to my faster wifi but it keeps saying incorrect password but it works on everything else, what do I do?

X8 Angusrocket, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Chris123WW Win User

Madden 15 servers?

i just checked again and I'm connected to xbox live on dashboard, call of duty works fine and netfilx works as well. when i put madden in it says you have to be singed into xbox live and ea servers to connect. everything else works?
  5. Murda Man850 Win User

An XBL Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature. - Madden 16

I am having a problem getting online with Madden 17 for Xbox one. Every time I try to pay head to head, it says an xbox live limitation does not allow you to access this feature. How do I dolce this problem
  6. SparkyGnome Win User

Can I play digital offline

Hi there, yes you can play Madden 17 offline. if you set your xbox one as your my home xbox support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

This will allow you to play all of your digitally purchased titles without being connected to the internet

Hope this helps
  7. ThatCrackaaa Win User

Can't play live

Are you getting the same message when playing other games as well?
    I'm having the same issues. I can't access any online servers for any games I've tried battlefield 4, madden 17, gears of war 4, and call of duty. My Xbox connection is good and my Xbox says I have a good multiplayer connection when I test it yet can't play
    any game online
  8. Mister Urkel Win User

Xbox Live for Xbox One in South Africa

Hey KnavishStream4,

South Africa is a supported region for Xbox live for Xbox One. You will need to select the correct region you are physically located in. Keeping it in the incorrect region will result in issues with your account and purchasing items in live.

Hope this helps in your decision.
Thema:

xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...

1. xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ... - Similar Threads - madden purchases live

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  10. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4