Xbox one location parameter

Discus and support Xbox one location parameter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm from Switzerland and i've a problem with the location of my xbox one. My country is not available, i've just France and Canada,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David-Alexandre Zettwoch, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox one location parameter

Hello everyone.

I'm from Switzerland and i've a problem with the location of my xbox one.

My country is not available, i've just France and Canada, not Switzerland.

So i can't buy film or music and application because my Microsoft account doesn't match with the location parameter.

Do you know if there will be an uptade ?

Thank you for your help.

:)

David-Alexandre Zettwoch, Jan 5, 2014
  2. lggthebeast
    lggthebeast Guest
    Security on my son's account

My son wants to play NHL 2015 in "dream team's mode".....the xbox would not allow him to do so due his security parameter. I changed his security parameter from child to teenager....and still the xbox is blocking him due to his security parameter??? What
    should I do/change?

lggthebeast, Jan 5, 2014
  3. problem parameter

OxbowCellar213, Jan 5, 2014
  4. brien48 Win User

ERROR XBOS-4000 with Fallout 3

That error code suggests a region issue. Please make sure that your account matches the location where you live.
    I have check the region in the Xbox One parameter's, and the region is France like, where I am.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Parameter incorrect

Hello JoshEgler,

In order to try help you can you provide some additional information?

You play game on Xbox One/360/PC?

Wich game are you playing?
  6. xXBARD0Xx Win User

Why was I banned from logging in?

I have a Xbox gamerpic. My location was “The Ether,” and from what I remember my bio said nothing offensive. It was the same thing for years. The overlords don’t tell you what was perceived as offensive so I don’t know what parameters they have set that
    we don’t know about.
  7. Cobandil Win User

Fps drop Sea of Thieves (PC)

Thank you for your help, sadly I can't find the 30 fps limit button in the options... Could you please be more specific about its location?

Every other parameter is set in order to preserve my fps to a maximum.
  8. Paradox8393 Win User

why cant i install or play gears 5

it siads a parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name "allusersstart"
Thema:

Xbox one location parameter

1. Xbox one location parameter - Similar Threads - location parameter

2. Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games with xbox app, "unknown available" in select game file location when...: When I try to install any game on the xbox app, it just says "unknown available" in the select game file location area. [img] I've tried some stuff I found online like uninstalling and...
  3. Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, and is this a...: Where can I find the file location of the backgrounds on xbox one series X, particularly the dynamic backgrounds, Im using an app on my xbox to connect to the computer through a FTP and im using...
  4. Can't install game on the xbox app to my pc, not showing any location to install to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game on the xbox app to my pc, not showing any location to install to: Can't install game on the xbox app to my pc, not showing any location to install to [img] 3af3a168-fd72-47f8-a068-36f3f23b6675
  5. Why is "(C:) Unknown available" showing up as "the selected location" for installing Slime...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is "(C:) Unknown available" showing up as "the selected location" for installing Slime...: I am trying to re-install Slime Rancher on the Xbox app, and when I went to install it, it didn't work and said that it was trying to install the game to "Unknown available". I looked at the Xbox...
  6. Xbox app says "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected location" but then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app says "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected location" but then...: Microsoft Flight Sim won't re-install. It stopped working completely the other day so I uninstalled it and now it won't re-install. Xbox app says "We'll install this game to a new folder in the...
  7. PC Game Pass Save Data Location?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Game Pass Save Data Location?: So I have been playing Subnautica on PC Game Pass, but it is leaving soon. I was able to get it from a different store (Epic Games) and now I wanted to move the save data from Xbox's location to...
  8. () Unknow location in installation prompt - cannot install game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    () Unknow location in installation prompt - cannot install game: The installation prompt is stuck. I cannot move forward. I ran this command in PS but didn't hepl: get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage -allusers I also ran this command...
  9. Can I check my consol location with ID and serial N?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I check my consol location with ID and serial N?: Hi folks, just sold my old console but person said it never arrived? Can I track the location to see if it has in fact arrived at the country I delivered it to using the serial number and consol...
  10. In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions

in XBoX on Consoles
    In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions: Xbox version 2211.1001.24.0 Game service version 8.71.8001.0 Xbox Game Bar version 5.822.10271.0 [img] w I can only choose the disk partition as shown above↑,BUT! I do have an I drive。↓...