Xbox one location parameter

Discus and support Xbox one location parameter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm from Switzerland and i've a problem with the location of my xbox one. My country is not available, i've just France and Canada,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David-Alexandre Zettwoch, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox one location parameter

Hello everyone.

I'm from Switzerland and i've a problem with the location of my xbox one.

My country is not available, i've just France and Canada, not Switzerland.

So i can't buy film or music and application because my Microsoft account doesn't match with the location parameter.

Do you know if there will be an uptade ?

Thank you for your help.

:)

David-Alexandre Zettwoch, Jan 5, 2014
  2. lggthebeast
    lggthebeast Guest
    Security on my son's account

My son wants to play NHL 2015 in "dream team's mode".....the xbox would not allow him to do so due his security parameter. I changed his security parameter from child to teenager....and still the xbox is blocking him due to his security parameter??? What
    should I do/change?

lggthebeast, Jan 5, 2014
  3. problem parameter

OxbowCellar213, Jan 5, 2014
  4. brien48 Win User

ERROR XBOS-4000 with Fallout 3

That error code suggests a region issue. Please make sure that your account matches the location where you live.
    I have check the region in the Xbox One parameter's, and the region is France like, where I am.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Parameter incorrect

Hello JoshEgler,

In order to try help you can you provide some additional information?

You play game on Xbox One/360/PC?

Wich game are you playing?
  6. xXBARD0Xx Win User

Why was I banned from logging in?

I have a Xbox gamerpic. My location was “The Ether,” and from what I remember my bio said nothing offensive. It was the same thing for years. The overlords don’t tell you what was perceived as offensive so I don’t know what parameters they have set that
    we don’t know about.
  7. Cobandil Win User

Fps drop Sea of Thieves (PC)

Thank you for your help, sadly I can't find the 30 fps limit button in the options... Could you please be more specific about its location?

Every other parameter is set in order to preserve my fps to a maximum.
  8. Paradox8393 Win User

why cant i install or play gears 5

it siads a parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name "allusersstart"
Thema:

Xbox one location parameter

1. Xbox one location parameter - Similar Threads - location parameter

2. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  3. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  4. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  5. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  6. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  7. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  8. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6
  9. Locate myself.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locate myself.: I had an older gamer name under my email address, how do I locate it.? The old name is “Xxsomethingxx.” caa7bbcf-e4e4-43c8-a4cf-0b91c6a32093
  10. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.: I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out...