Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything...

Discus and support Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything other then turning the controller off or restart Hey I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by THEGRIM48, Jul 12, 2021.

1. THEGRIM48
    THEGRIM48 Guest

Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything...

Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything other then turning the controller off or restart
    Hey I recently had the issue of my Xbox not fully loading in it starts up like normal loads the green Xbox screen then after that stops on a blank screen I can still use my controller to prompt the reset on off and turn the controller off that's it. Won't let me log in or anything I'm hoping theres a fix out there for it I honestly think it's just old and bit the dust.

:)

THEGRIM48, Jul 12, 2021
  2. DryerBasilisk60 Win User

Hard reset EVERY day...

My xbox is stuck on the black screen.. it comes onto the green loading screen and then goes black and stays like that.. u have Done the hard reset and also where you unplug it and we're you hold down the eject button and power button at same time and it
    still won't move past the black screen :( any ideas ?
  3. Ryrishh Win User

Xbox One won't load

A few days ago my xbox froze up suddenly so I tried to switch it off and on again, only it wouldn't start up once I switched it on. After switching on the xbox, it displays the green startup screen for about
    10 minutes, after that its just a black screen in which I cannot do anything. After another 10 minutes it will let me bring up the menu but nothing else l. If I try to click on home or any game, it just takes me back to that black screen. I've tried turning
    it off and on and leaving it on that black screen for hours, but it still doesn't load anything, not even the home. How do I fix?
    Hi Tony,

Have a look at some possible solutions here about the loading screen issues.

https://www.easeus.com/file-recovery/fix-xbox-one-stuck-on-green-loading-screen-of-death.html

Best of luck!

- Ry.
  4. MelissaWhite4 Win User

Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything other then turning the controller off or restart

when i tried what the microsoft agent said it did not work i need help
  5. chadsheets1 Win User

Sounds like you got the black screen of death, it's a software issue with theatest update they did. You need to factor reset your Xbox and that should take care of the issue your currently having
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Please follow the steps below to perform a physical reset on the console by following the steps below:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Click on the "Bind" and "Eject" buttons at the same time after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the two buttons. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
Thema:

1. Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything... - Similar Threads - loads past green

2. Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this?: Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this? 0b2cfff9-c6e4-42c8-a119-fe57cf8ea09d
  3. WWE2K23 won’t load past the “press any button to continue” screen

in XboX Insiders
    WWE2K23 won’t load past the “press any button to continue” screen: I have asked this question elsewhere and no one answers me. I am in the Alpha ring. I bought WWE2k23 and it won’t load past the main screen after “hit any button to continue” it goes to a screen...
  4. My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.: My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. It is only my account and not my siblings accounts. Is there something wrong with my game and is there a way to fix it....
  5. My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...: I've tried resetting the switch, redownloading Minecraft, it started acting up after updated it, ive tried clearing cache. 4afb122f-c963-40b1-b87f-ed3ffecda7e9
  6. xbox one wont load past green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont load past green screen: I need help my xbox one will not load past the initial green screen when you first turn it on. i tried turning it on and off again unplugging it nothing. has anyone else ran into this problem if...
  7. XBOX WONT LOAD PAST THE GREEN START UP SCREEN, HOW DO I FIX THIS??

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX WONT LOAD PAST THE GREEN START UP SCREEN, HOW DO I FIX THIS??: my xbox one wont load any further than the green start up screen it just keeps loading what do i do ?? please help! 7d26be13-caea-4c50-814b-2fbfcd6b5ffb
  8. XBOX WONT LOAD PAST THE GREEN START UP SCREEN, HOW DO I FIX THIS??

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX WONT LOAD PAST THE GREEN START UP SCREEN, HOW DO I FIX THIS??: my xbox one wont load any further than the green start up screen it just keeps loading what do i do ?? please help! 914e76c2-fe37-49ef-bac2-489c2396db56
  9. Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S not load past the Xbox One green screen: I just got a Xbox One S and I set it up as it is meant to be but when I turn it on to do the setup it gets to the Xbox one green screen and then restarts after 3 white dots appear under the Xbox...
  10. Xbox One Won't Load Past Green Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Load Past Green Screen: Came home from work today and turned on my Xbox One, which turns on my TV as well. The TV never came on so I had to turn it on manually. The Xbox took over five minutes to go to a black screen...