Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black!

Discus and support Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I switch my Xbox one on the initial green loading screen appears and after roughly a minute it goes black. I have unplugged everything several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by heidi272, Oct 21, 2017.

1. heidi272
    heidi272 Guest

when I switch my Xbox one on the initial green loading screen appears and after roughly a minute it goes black. I have unplugged everything several times and performed many power cycles but nothing is working!

Any suggestions on what I can try next would be much appreciated.

Thank you

:)

heidi272, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Blank screen!!!!

HELP ME !!!!! My xbox one won't load. The green screen comes on and then instead of the home screen loading the screen goes black. Any suggestions please guys

LoGiC x HuNtErZ, Oct 21, 2017
  3. bundahead
    bundahead Guest
    system error code

I turned my Xbox one on and it goes thru green initial green screen after about 30 seconds it goes to a black screen that says system error contact customer support.

code on bottom is e305 00000001 80073cfe.

it goes no further please help.

bundahead, Oct 21, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To solve this issue you should apply the offline update:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  6. HAVOKJACE Win User

Not playing

it does the whole 360 loading screen where the green and white things go into the big X, but then the screen goes black
  7. JayWalk2 Win User

MW2 won't work, just a black screen

After the initial loading screen image it goes black, no other menus or anything pops up just a black screen. All other games are working fine.
  8. DINGOgotMYbaby Win User

My xbox one dashboard went black, no wallpaper.

I've had a similar issue, except i'm trying to start up my xbox one and after the green loading screen everything just goes black and I can't do anything
  9. oFADED NINJAo Win User

Xbox preview update brick

Also when i turn on the xbox its a black screen then 10 minutes later it goes to the green loading screen and then another 10 min it displays the error code E200 0000001E 00000000
Thema:

1. Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black! - Similar Threads - loads initial green

2. Forza horizon 4 crashes at initial map loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crashes at initial map loading screen: Hi, so my game is having this issue like whenever I click on continue it loads for 5mins and then crashes to desktop, I'm on pc and my pc does meet the minimum requirements of the game, if anyone...
  3. Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the...: Sudoku just displays initial screen, rotating six of the nine numbers in the blocks. Been doing this for a few weeks (never mind that it was not capturing daily challenges since mid October)...
  4. Cod Cold War stuck on initial loading screen xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Cold War stuck on initial loading screen xbox one: Having an issue with cold war digital copy on xbox one, I'm unable to get past the very first loading screen when opening the game. Screen doesn't go black or anything like that, it just never...
  5. Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading: This problem started late last week and it has seriously frustrated me. I have been trying to finish career mode on F1 2018 before the new game comes out and im at usa in season 10 but as i try to...
  6. Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen: So I downloaded Darksiders was all excited to play it because I loved DS2. I got two minutes into it last night before I had to go take care of some other stuff and didn't get done until late....
  7. World does not load - Initializing server - loading spawn area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World does not load - Initializing server - loading spawn area: hello, my daughter has been playing minecraft for some time and created a huge world. 1.5 GB. When we now try to load the world we have a frozen screen with the words Initializing server and...
  8. Xbox One won't load initial Green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't load initial Green screen: After installing the newest update on 4/12/17, my Black Xbox One crashed on 4/15/17. I needed to Factory reset it so I did, completely wiping everything because it was my only option. 24 hours...
  9. Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen?: I have hard reset my Xbox one, unplugged everything for 5 minutes and tried turning t on but still stuck on loading screen.. Anyone know how to fix? 04209a50-79f8-4081-90dd-6c17ffc00e34
  10. Console won't load past initial start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won't load past initial start up screen: I turned my xbox one on the other night to play a game and got some sort of error message about the save file having an issue that I need to go into settings to fix. It immediately went back to...