Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black!

Discus and support Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I switch my Xbox one on the initial green loading screen appears and after roughly a minute it goes black. I have unplugged everything several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by heidi272, Oct 21, 2017.

1. heidi272
    heidi272 Guest

when I switch my Xbox one on the initial green loading screen appears and after roughly a minute it goes black. I have unplugged everything several times and performed many power cycles but nothing is working!

Any suggestions on what I can try next would be much appreciated.

Thank you

:)

heidi272, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Blank screen!!!!

HELP ME !!!!! My xbox one won't load. The green screen comes on and then instead of the home screen loading the screen goes black. Any suggestions please guys

LoGiC x HuNtErZ, Oct 21, 2017
  3. bundahead
    bundahead Guest
    system error code

I turned my Xbox one on and it goes thru green initial green screen after about 30 seconds it goes to a black screen that says system error contact customer support.

code on bottom is e305 00000001 80073cfe.

it goes no further please help.

bundahead, Oct 21, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To solve this issue you should apply the offline update:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  6. HAVOKJACE Win User

Not playing

it does the whole 360 loading screen where the green and white things go into the big X, but then the screen goes black
  7. JayWalk2 Win User

MW2 won't work, just a black screen

After the initial loading screen image it goes black, no other menus or anything pops up just a black screen. All other games are working fine.
  8. DINGOgotMYbaby Win User

My xbox one dashboard went black, no wallpaper.

I've had a similar issue, except i'm trying to start up my xbox one and after the green loading screen everything just goes black and I can't do anything
  9. oFADED NINJAo Win User

Xbox preview update brick

Also when i turn on the xbox its a black screen then 10 minutes later it goes to the green loading screen and then another 10 min it displays the error code E200 0000001E 00000000
Thema:

1. Xbox One loads initial green screen and then goes black! - Similar Threads - loads initial green

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Captures not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Captures not loading: Captures are not loading for me to see them or upload them. 2beeb1ba-4492-4bf1-8810-064405325522
  7. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  8. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  9. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  10. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...