Xbox one/live video buffering

Discus and support Xbox one/live video buffering in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am experiencing buffering and massive picture decay. If i'm hardwired or wireless to an apple modem I get between 6 to 12Mbs (occasionally) download,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by badluitcanuck, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Xbox one/live video buffering

I am experiencing buffering and massive picture decay. If i'm hardwired or wireless to an apple modem I get between 6 to 12Mbs (occasionally) download, while on the same connection i get 15Mbs every time on laptop or phone hardwired/wireless.

ISP is techsavvy in Canada.

Thoughts? Help... extremely frustrating.

:)

badluitcanuck, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Skier7667
    Skier7667 Guest
    Xbox Video - Buffering

Rented movie from Xbox Movies & Videos on 5/14//2016. Enough bandwidth for streaming, but it kept buffering every few minutes, even after 15 minutes of playing. I was streaming on one of my two Surface Pros. The one running 8.1 alone would buffer.

The 2nd Surface that was running Win 8.1 in dual boot, also buffered. However, in Win 10, it played fine.

Checked multiple times on Sunday and on Monday to see if there would be any difference.

None Win 10 Xbox Video rented - Sicario - buffered consistently on Win 8.1.

Skier7667, Jan 6, 2014
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest
    XBOX LIVE - INTENTIONAL SPEED CAP

I wonder how many paying customers would keep on using Netflix... if they decided to cap the download speed at a unsustainable level. BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING...

FIX THIS MICROSOFT ASAP..... or my soon to expire xbox live gold subscription won't be renewed for the 6th consecutive year.

IXISTiCKYIXI, Jan 6, 2014
  4. BootyBox Win User

Videos constantly buffer from dashboard, NOT from any apps! Help!

The Xbox one videos are always buffering. No problem on Netflix I don't understand it.
  5. Yinob Win User

ERROR...

Your network propably concentrated to buffer the Netflix videos, so sometimes you lost connection to Xbox Live I think.
  6. odst501stmember Win User

Streaming video on XBox Live (only) Continues to buffer.. and buffer.. and buffer...

This is a problem I have had for a long time the video player sucks I try to watch the halo xbox one trailer it lasted me a total of 8 minutes to get it done
  7. skywalker993 Win User

Streaming video on XBox Live (only) Continues to buffer.. and buffer.. and buffer...

Still no answer? YouTube and Netflix stream HD but game trailers freeze (I assume to buffer) every ~8 seconds.
  8. GQ0023 Win User

I have the same problem. This has been going on for months. All my video streaming apps work fine such as netflix and huluplus. But when i want to watch a game trailer it buffers every 2 seconds. Really annoying.
Thema:

Xbox one/live video buffering

1. Xbox one/live video buffering - Similar Threads - live video buffering

2. Computer to XBOX Live Video Uploading

in XboX Insiders
    Computer to XBOX Live Video Uploading: Sooo did they disable sharing pc clips recorded with the xbox app to the xbox live universe? submitted by /u/Technical-Wrap2222 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Xbox Live Gold video game Darkwood?: To whom it may concern: I have purchased 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. Recently, I purchased a Seagate external game drive and obtained 1 month of free Game Pass Ultimate. If I only have one month...
  4. My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.: He had Live streaming allowed all ready and when he's on a game and tried to Stream It told him the same message to make sure to allow live streaming idk if this was a virus or not... [img]...
  5. You can’t live stream while a video app is running, Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You can’t live stream while a video app is running, Xbox Series X: What I was doing earlier? There is an app called Twitch, which stream the game play and other activities we do on Xbox to https://twitch.tv website. With this app on Xbox, it was working...
  6. F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X: Hi, this post was closed on March 30th, have been two months without resolving this issue....
  7. Live F1TV Video Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live F1TV Video Not Working: For the last month I have been trying to watch the live races/qualifyings and every single time it sits on a red loading screen. I’ve noticed threads addressing this for the past month but there...
  8. Xbox video captures will not upload to Live/OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox video captures will not upload to Live/OneDrive: Every time I record a video capture, they've all stayed at "queued for uploading" while at 0%. It does this for both Xbox Live and OneDrive. It is only with videos, all my screenshots have been...
  9. F1TV not playing live video

in XBoX on Consoles
    F1TV not playing live video: Hi, I have been watching F1TV on edge on my Xbox series s, and recently the livestream video does not work. However on the edge browser on my laptop it works perfectly. This is a little...
  10. Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video: I cant figure out what's wrong. The last couple days i haven't been able to stream video on Disney+, Prime Video, or Netflix. The apps will load and I can navigate them just fine but when I go to...