Xbox one/live and missing games

Discus and support Xbox one/live and missing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. Anyone help on this one please? The last two games I've played/playing are NOT showing up on the xbox.com page and achievements are NOT being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ogre2k2, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Ogre2k2
    Ogre2k2 Guest

Hi all.

Anyone help on this one please?

The last two games I've played/playing are NOT showing up on the xbox.com page and achievements are NOT being rewarded. Games are Black Ops 3 and R6 Siege.

Black ops was working, R6 has not. Online gaming works fine. Have tried unistalling/reinstalling, profile removal/add, hard reboot. Getting rather cheesed off.

Thanks in advance

:)

Ogre2k2, Jan 3, 2016
  2. kevlee086
    kevlee086 Guest
    Top half of store pages missiong6

top half of store pages on xbox one are missing and cut off so no option to buy new movies or games, did live support they sent me here..

kevlee086, Jan 3, 2016
  3. bcskypilot
    bcskypilot Guest
    I Have not received Killer instinct 3 full code yet

I was asked by support to post the issue on a missing game code here in the forums? I've been working with support since 26 De. 13 on fixing or replacing a day one console with a day one console edition, the missing game code and my warranty period. The
    original ticket number was [Mod Removed], the new one is [Mod Removed]. My xbox live account is not expired and with the multiple xbox issues we are having with the new one I have not activated the 2 year xbox live code.
    When will the code be delivered and will I get it?

bcskypilot, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Xbox One games don't show on this forum good going for official Microsoft forum lol

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 3, 2016
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Xbox One games don't show on this forum good going for official Microsoft forum lol
  6. TG Ignite Win User

Poor Connection and Download Speeds Suddenly

Sorry! Missed that one

Yes, I do experience disconnections (both from game and Xbox live) as well as extreme latency issues.
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Redeem code

unfortunately Xbox Live Gold trials only come with brand new consoles and some physical games (I believe they are stopping the game ones) You can look out for Xbox Live Gold free weekends. You just missed one last weekend. I don't know when the next will
    be.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Minecraft World Disappeared From My Worlds List

Hi Crimson,

Any saved data get's backed up to the Xbox Live cloud storage so if a world is missing locally from the hard drive, it should re-sync from the cloud. I suggest un-installing the game, restarting the Xbox, and then installing the game.

Once the game has been re-installed, check your list of worlds for the missing one.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Okay whats with the games already?

I knew I missed a few - still Fighter Within shouldn't count as a game - it's a travesty. As for NBA Live 14, I thought there was only 1 basketball game for the Xbox One. Oh well...
Thema:

1. Xbox one/live and missing games - Similar Threads - live missing games

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. xbox live auth manager is missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live auth manager is missing: Where I can download this? because of him, I can't log in to the xbox account in minecraft and in the application itself, just pops up the window and immediately closes...
  8. Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console: Not sure what's going on here but I have more than 50% of space remaining for my Xbox Live storage. However, I am missing the option to upload game captures to Xbox Live storage. I do have the...
  9. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live: hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in my part of Texas. Didnt MS boast about...
  10. Miss APP, can't conect to live..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miss APP, can't conect to live..: Hi, Today I installed The Division but those problem with Live came up and then I can't access anything, when I click to conect Live nothing happens. I checked my conections and its normal.. For...