XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

Discus and support XBOX ONE KINECT+PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jameel Perkins, Apr 22, 2024.

1. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

Jameel Perkins, Apr 22, 2024
  2. gds1972 Win User

kinect for windows

3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

One question has to be, why isn't there a Kinect for PC? which would then allow the developers to focus the kinect for more than just Xbox ones.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One Kinect use with PC

Hi Lucansky,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to use Kinect on a PC. Here is a guide for using a

Xbox one Kinect on PC
    . A 360 Kinect will not work. It also has system, hardware and software requirements on the page.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off

6. GiltCloud158201 Win User

How to extend kinect 2.0 cable

Thema:

XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

1. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC - Similar Threads - KINECT+PC

2. I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller: Hi, I want to sell the items mentioned in the question(especially PC games) digitally through my website in India & through Amazon India. Can you please point me to the right direction as to whom...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  5. slow downlaod speeds in xbox pc app

in XBoX on Windows
    slow downlaod speeds in xbox pc app: HI im barely getting 300kb download speed in the xbox pc app. can anyone help? I have done speed tests and I am getting 60mb speeds. I have repaired and restarted the app that didnt help....
  6. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  7. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  8. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  9. Selection boxes on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Selection boxes on pc: So i somehow made selection mode on my pc and i cant get out of it i press w a s d and it moves it so i cant do anything i think i pressed a key or something 96356529-b141-48b7-9acf-31c0586fe63e
  10. How do I download The Show 24 on my Pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download The Show 24 on my Pc: On my computer, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday because I wanted to play MLB The Show on my computer. I found the game in the Cloud Gaming section of the Xbox app and when I clicked...