XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

Discus and support XBOX ONE KINECT+PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jameel Perkins, Apr 22, 2024.

1. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

Jameel Perkins, Apr 22, 2024
  2. gds1972 Win User

kinect for windows

3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

There's still not one single good reason to force Kinect on gamers

One question has to be, why isn't there a Kinect for PC? which would then allow the developers to focus the kinect for more than just Xbox ones.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One Kinect use with PC

Hi Lucansky,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to use Kinect on a PC. Here is a guide for using a

Xbox one Kinect on PC
    . A 360 Kinect will not work. It also has system, hardware and software requirements on the page.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off

6. GiltCloud158201 Win User

How to extend kinect 2.0 cable

Thema:

XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

1. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC - Similar Threads - KINECT+PC

2. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  3. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  6. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  7. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  8. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  9. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  10. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]