Xbox one keeps turning off by itself

Discus and support Xbox one keeps turning off by itself in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 3 days ago i turned on my xbox and after about 1 minute it turned off. I thought it was because of the power and my plugs were jammed by my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KineticOreo, Jul 16, 2021.

1. KineticOreo
    KineticOreo Guest

About 3 days ago i turned on my xbox and after about 1 minute it turned off. I thought it was because of the power and my plugs were jammed by my plugs...

Now it turns off after like 3 seconds

I've researched what people have told me.

Blowed the dust out, normally, blow dryer and vacuum sucker

Moved it to a well ventilated place away from any walls

Changed location of xbox plug

But nothing...

My second option is to open up the whole xbox and clean the fans except i don't want to do that.

Please help

Thank you

:)

KineticOreo, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Adxm.bfð7X Win User

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly

If you tried the steps above to no avail, you can request a repair.

For more info on the repair process, go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
    I have too
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. CreativeBlack Win User

Xbox keeps turning off by itself

Si tiene un secador que de aire frio frio le sopla por la regilla laterales para para que sa que el polvo aver si de esta manera te puedo ayudar en poco recuerda aire frio frio nuca caliente
  5. S U I C X D 3 Win User

Hello, if your xbox turns off by itself I advise you to check that the power cable is not damaged. For more information, see the site https://www.xbox.com/
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Hi,

The vents on the xbox, are they being obstructed by anything at all?

Do you have this happening on any other devices plugged into the Power Surge??
Thema:

1. Xbox one keeps turning off by itself - Similar Threads - keeps turning off

2. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  3. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  4. My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S keeps on turning off after a minute: Hello, I've been experiencing problems with my Xbox and wanted some advice. Every-time I turn it on, it does the chime like usual but then doesn't display any signal and after about 1 minute....
  5. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  6. Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning on and off with tv remote: My bf and I both have Xbox’s in the same room, mine is connected to a Samsung tv and his to a monitor on his desk. Our problem is sometimes he will be playing and I will press the power button on...
  7. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  8. Xbox keeps turning off and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning off and on: I financed my xbox and after moving and not being able to play it for awhile I recently was able to come back to playing it. It worked fine for a few days now it keeps turning off and on. It will...
  9. Why does my xbox one keep turning off once I turn it on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox one keep turning off once I turn it on: I've tried turning my xbox on but it just turns off after does this mean the xbox is broken? 0d53436b-7659-4e05-8b51-df3af99090cd
  10. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...