Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

Discus and support Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did what the instructions prompted me to do and it ended up deleting my most recent saves. This has been happening over and over.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshua tipaldo, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app"

I did what the instructions prompted me to do and it ended up deleting my most recent saves. This has been happening over and over.

:)

joshua tipaldo, Feb 26, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for letting us know that you was able to get it working. As this is been resolved, I will go ahead and lock the thread. Feel free anytime to post on the forums with a question, issue, or discussion.

Brad
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear you keep getting that message regarding your saves. Any saves to the cloud are unlimited in nature, so that is really peculiar. I recommend that you try clearing your local saves (cloud
    saves will remain so no worries so long as you're connected to the internet) and then uninstall the games,

restart the console
    and then re-download the games.

To clear local saves:

Go to Settings > System > Storage >
    Clear local saved games Don't be surprised, but this will restart your console when applied.

Give this a try and please let us know the results. If you continue to receive the same error code, be sure to let us know what it is so that we may look into if further for you.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. RyanBeck90 Win User

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear you keep getting that message regarding your saves. Any saves to the cloud are unlimited in nature, so that is really peculiar. I recommend that you try clearing your local saves (cloud
    saves will remain so no worries so long as you're connected to the internet) and then uninstall the games,

restart the console
    and then re-download the games.

To clear local saves:

Go to Settings > System > Storage >
    Clear local saved games Don't be surprised, but this will restart your console when applied.

Give this a try and please let us know the results. If you continue to receive the same error code, be sure to let us know what it is so that we may look into if further for you.

I hope that this helps out!
    Thanks so much for this Suggestion, I did exactly as you said ,clear local saved games in storage, uninstalled just the games that were being affected by the weird Save Error, restarted console, reinstalled games, and now they are saving normally like they
    should be, again thanks so much
  6. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try deleting your locally saved data for the game.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons.

4. Highlight Saved data, select your gamertag, and then select Clear local saved games or Delete from this Xbox. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud.
Thema:

1. Xbox One keeps Saying "We can't Save more Data for this game or app" - Similar Threads - keeps Saying can't

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  4. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  5. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  6. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  7. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  8. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  9. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  10. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8