xbox one keeps randomly switching off.

Discus and support xbox one keeps randomly switching off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello my xbox one keeps randomly turning off while playing fifa 14. what should i do???? e4c11231-6e9f-480f-8985-ea311caa03fb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jackotelli l 7, Jan 4, 2014.

1. xbox one keeps randomly switching off.

hello my xbox one keeps randomly turning off while playing fifa 14. what should i do????

:)

Jackotelli l 7, Jan 4, 2014
  2. J0zzy0zzy
    J0zzy0zzy Guest
    TV Keeps randomly switching off!

Hello there, I bought an alba tv last october and it has been working great up until recently.

When I try playing the new cod ww2 beta, my tv switches off every minute or so during a match! Is the game bugged? Are my settings wrong? I've tried playing other games such as GTA 5 and Fifa 17 on the same tv- they work fine. Is there a way to change the
    graphics and/or stop it from turning off constantly? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

J0zzy0zzy, Jan 4, 2014
  3. BRossi x
    BRossi x Guest
    Xbox one s keeps switching off

Xbox one s keeps switching itself off and is not overheating

BRossi x, Jan 4, 2014
  4. aUK TOP MAN
    aUK TOP MAN Guest

Have you found out the reason at all because mine keps on doing the same thing . Thanks

aUK TOP MAN, Feb 5, 2014
  5. whyayemincepie, Oct 31, 2018
  6. whyayemincepie Win User

7. aUK TOP MAN Win User

Have you found out the reason at all because mine keps on doing the same thing . Thanks
  8. Mister Maka Win User

xbox 1s switches randomly switches off & on

Hey there SC2910UMB!

Sorry to hear your Xbox One powers on and off. To start out, do you have your Xbox One connected directly to a wall outlet, or are using a power strip? If you're using a power strip, make sure to plug it directly into a wall outlet to avoid power issues. Let
    us know how it goes :)
  9. Geri M. Win User

Elite controller 2 keeps randomly switching off

Hello Cougar Ric,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues with your Elite controller 2 that keeps on switching off even though it is fully charge and as per description it randomly happens. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

Step 1: Please go to this link. Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support and find some fixes on "my controller keeps getting disconnected" section.

Last step: Try to see before replacing controller if reverting firmware helps My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update | Xbox Support.

If it still has trouble, go to Microsoft account | Devices to request a replacement.

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  10. Geri M. Win User

Elite controller 2 keeps randomly switching off

Hello Cougar Ric,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. xbox one keeps randomly switching off. - Similar Threads - keeps randomly switching

2. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly: Hi, My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting for 2-3 seconds at a time when online gaming. I have an Xbox Series X, with a 10foot micro-USB cable connecting the console to a stock Xbox One...
  5. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  6. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  7. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons.: My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing the capture button, Y button and causes my left joystick to go down (note my controller has not suffered from stick drift in the past). This issue only...
  8. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...
  9. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  10. Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...

in XBoX on Windows
    Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or...