Xbox One keeps me signing out since March 2020 update

Discus and support Xbox One keeps me signing out since March 2020 update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Since the latest, March 2020 update (which brought the simplified dashboard as well), my console keeps me signing out. The internet connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VisaliGP, Mar 12, 2020.

1. VisaliGP
    VisaliGP Guest

Hi,

Since the latest, March 2020 update (which brought the simplified dashboard as well), my console keeps me signing out. The internet connection is okay, and there was no problem with it before. It is really annoying, acutally I cannot use the console as by the
    time I am signed out, every game kicks me out immediately with losing all the progress I have made.

First of all, is there somebody having the same issue? Do somebody know any solution?

Am I the only one who think it is weird that: 1.) a game just kicks me out without any alerts, losing every progress, and 2.) there is no even at least an option to sign in again immediately and continue?

Also, since this update my Download Queue window closes all the time after a short time and the console goes back to the Dashboard home screen. Is this intended? Is this useful? I always want to check download queue, and listening to music or do soemthing else
    until a download is finished, but now I can't as I would have to open the screen again and again and again and again.

:)

VisaliGP, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Edgarour Win User

I think it would be good to do a factory reset
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

Can you sign into your account on the computer, this may be a security issue. If you can sign in on the PC then remove your profile, power cycle the console and reinstall your profile again. If that does not fix it, I would do a factory reset keeping
    your games and apps.
  4. BELIEVELAND CLE Win User

Can't Access the March Update Preview Private Forums?

Xbox support told me to keep trying.....and it will eventually work, seems like a bunch of crap to me I've tried probably 10-15 times since yesterday and keeps telling me group not found.

Also if this update doesn't come out until March 11th I'm going to be so ***, not being able to play with a single person on my friends list because no one else has the beta
  5. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

How big will the March 11 update be?

6. gds1972 Win User

Backwards compatible gaming

Thema:

1. Xbox One keeps me signing out since March 2020 update - Similar Threads - keeps signing since

2. https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us - This site keeps involuntarily signing me out.

in XBoX on Windows
    https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us - This site keeps involuntarily signing me out.: Hi, Please could you advise on the following issue? I am currently having an issue logging in to the Minecraft Feedback Portal. When the Microsoft login page comes up, I sign in as normal,...
  3. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  4. Keep having to sign in each time we want to play a game!

in XBoX on Windows
    Keep having to sign in each time we want to play a game!: Hello We bought our son an Xbox S for Christmas. my husband set it up in his name and every time My son wants to play a game, we have to keep logging in via the Microsoft website with a code!...
  5. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  6. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  7. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  8. Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do: Every time I launch the xbox app it signs me into the wrong account. When I press sign out it automatically signs in again to the wrong account. There is nothing I can do. I have reset the store...
  9. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.: Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix? submitted by...
  10. trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password: every. single. time. i try to log into to the broken xbox app. i just keep getting asked for my password in an infinite loop. its not signing me in i just keep getting asked for my password back...