Xbox one keeps loading up slow and won’t let me load anything

Discus and support Xbox one keeps loading up slow and won’t let me load anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have been trying to log on and everything won’t load up and it won’t let me login 21a6f1fb-5882-4489-8463-09580cc922fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProdigyPhenom34, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Xbox one keeps loading up slow and won’t let me load anything

Hello I have been trying to log on and everything won’t load up and it won’t let me login

:)

ProdigyPhenom34, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

- Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  3. ##(ED) Win User

My Xbox dashboard is super slow?

I hard reset but it’s still super slow and won’t load games
  4. campy amour Win User

My XBox wont let me go gold.

It doesn't give me anything, it wont load and keeps doing the loading sign. Even if I let it sit forever, it wont
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Attempting connection

6. Luken herbert Win User

How can I fix my 360 games not loading

Doesn’t do anything still won’t load my games
Thema:

1. Xbox one keeps loading up slow and won’t let me load anything - Similar Threads - keeps loading slow

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  5. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  6. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  7. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  8. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  9. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  10. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036