Xbox one keeps freezing when i try to sign in

Discus and support Xbox one keeps freezing when i try to sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today i was playing on and my kinect wasn't picking up my voice, so i decided to trouble shoot it and when it was checking for background noise it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ioftyx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Ioftyx
    Ioftyx Guest

Today i was playing on and my kinect wasn't picking up my voice, so i decided to trouble shoot it and when it was checking for background noise it was in that screen for 10 minutes. I shut down my xbox and decide to reboot and now it gets frozen in the initial
    screen where to sign in or it actually lets me try to sign in but then freezes there.

any help with this or what is causing this?

I have tried booting up by hold eject and power already and that is when it freezes at sign in.

:)

Ioftyx, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Crysis 3 Beta

Yeah and the beta keeps freezing when I try to load the menu

SPARTAN117 ZM, Jan 5, 2014
  3. altern8gal
    altern8gal Guest
    Freezing problem

My Xbox One S keeps freezing as i switch from one app to another or when re-opening a game when using another app

altern8gal, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

freezing when trying to sign in

If this is only happening when signing into your profile, I suggest recovering your profile to resolve the issue.
  5. ItHurtSWenIP63 Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

cant play BF4 keeps bringing up message "bf4 took too long to load, try again" and when i restart the xbox and clear the cache it freezes me in the main menu.

when i try to play forza tells me " we need to connect to xbox live. make sure your xbox is online, the sign in and try again." WTF is going on????????????
  6. Achilles9184 Win User

Xbox360 freezes when it shows "You signed into xbox live"

I have the same problem, when i start my xbox it freezes when trying to sign in to xbox live but when i off my internet it works fine but i want to sign in to my xbox live
  7. SPARTAN117 ZM Win User

Crysis 3 Beta

Yeah and the beta keeps freezing when I try to load the menu
  8. GerryO'Neill Win User

XBox very slow, wont sign in, freezes.

Same problem here, only happens when I try to sign into live, I removed my hard drive and tried with a usb stick which I downloaded my profile to, then after reboot on trying to sign into live it freezes, formatted the hard drive and re downloaded profile
    to that and on trying to sign into live it freezes also.

Plays fine if I don't try to sign in
Thema:

1. Xbox one keeps freezing when i try to sign in - Similar Threads - keeps freezing try

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  4. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  5. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  6. MS Flight Simulator on XBox X keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator on XBox X keeps freezing: Hi - I just purchased an XBox X, and then got MS Flight Simulator shortly after. I installed it ok, and used it for a few days without problems. Now all of the sudden it hangs up. It did it for...
  7. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...: My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists....
  8. Keep freezing after trying to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep freezing after trying to redeem code: Hi I am trying to redeem and code for me console but every time it does it this is freezes when you try and confirm it. Have already tried the recommended advise from before is there anything else...
  9. fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download: Was trying to sign in but had to get xbox gold to play online. after i purchased the online pass, fight night keeps freezing every time i enter my credentials to download my gamer profile again....
  10. it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it keeps on freezing when i try to delete a character from my uploads and it also keeps on...: it wont let me delete the save from the cloud and keeps on freezing and crashing my game 694af60d-193f-4d91-a7ed-6477fc56e228