Xbox One keep losing my power settings

Discus and support Xbox One keep losing my power settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not that every 3 or so days I have to go back in my settings and re-adjust my power settings to allow the Xbox one to control the TV and DIRECTV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROBERTCOPELAND, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Xbox One keep losing my power settings

I have not that every 3 or so days I have to go back in my settings and re-adjust my power settings to allow the Xbox one to control the TV and DIRECTV box. The unit does not seems to keep this setting. I have to go back in at least 3 times to change this
    settings. Have anyone else ran into this problem?

:)

ROBERTCOPELAND, Jan 6, 2014
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Microsoft Works, a contradiction in terms: Xbox One won't upload games in queue automatically

Hi

Can you please check the power options on your console to make sure in addition to setting the console to Instant on mode the option to Keep my console, games & apps up to date has been selected.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/change-power-settings

gds1972, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Twizted Team
    Twizted Team Guest
    Question about external hard drive activity with instant on mode

It would most likely if you have instant-on enabled with keep my console/games/apps up to date and when xbox is off turn off my storage unchecked...

Xbox One Console > Settings app > Power & startup > Power mode and startup

Twizted Team, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there ROBECOP! That definitely sounds odd. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you tell us exactly which options you're having to readjust each time? Also, is it the exact same options each time?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there ROBECOP! That definitely sounds odd. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Can you tell us exactly which options you're having to readjust each time? Also, is it the exact same options each time?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^
  6. ChristopherMurray Win User

Xbox one keeps changing powering up setting.

7. gds1972 Win User

Microsoft Works, a contradiction in terms: Xbox One won't upload games in queue automatically

8. radiovox Win User

My xbox one keeping losing connection

Is your Xbox fully updated? I’m experiencing an odd issue with my console (controller connectivity).

By what means is your console connected to your home internet?
  9. tic tac omnius Win User

My xbox one keeping losing connection

You could have a think about Ethernet if you are in a larger property.
Thema:

1. Xbox One keep losing my power settings - Similar Threads - keep losing power

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. I keep losing connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider....
  4. My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps crashing and losing all my stuff I collected can you fix this: The game loads in and I get lost connection and all my stuff gone frustrating zombie and the water in games is corrupted aswell and as I can see am not the only one facing this situation aswell...
  5. Controllers keep losing connection

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers keep losing connection: On my Xbox One, my controllers sync up and then almost immediately lose connection, causing endless blinking on the controller’s him e button. I originally thought it was my one controller acting...
  6. i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022: when i return play, i frequently have lost saved data in f1 2022 teams. today after xbox updated i lost save data from 8 races and was put back to season 1 race 22. this has happened several times...
  7. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....
  8. If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...: Do I keep my gameshare if I reset my Xbox as recently my games are saying to do a reset to play them and I am gameshare with my friend and she forgot her login details...
  9. why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i have to lose time playing the 30 challenge game when the stupid ads keep kicking me ...: try to play a normal group of games and the stupid ads kick me off and my time goes on and I am not playing.... then it tells me I take 13 hours tto complete all the games when I timed it myself...
  10. When Transferring Account to Another Email, What Will You Lose/Keep?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Transferring Account to Another Email, What Will You Lose/Keep?: So, I have had my account for forever and I just want to clarify that if I switch it over to a newer (already made) email address. That the only thing I read you would lose is the currency...