Xbox One just updated and there is no sound
Discus and support Xbox One just updated and there is no sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have just updated my Xbox after not using it for a while. Now there is no sound. I have tried to fix it via troubleshooting, but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlandFall995, Nov 24, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox One just updated and there is no sound
Loading...
-
Xbox One just updated and there is no sound - Similar Threads - updated sound
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Sound glitching after latest insider update
in XboX InsidersSound glitching after latest insider update: When watching YouTube( haven’t played any games yet) sound hang’s/lags for about 2 to 5 seconds then goes back to normal seems to happen every few minutes submitted by /u/coolman9110996 [link]... -
My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update: My Xbox recently was deep cleaned and new thermal paste was added yet the fan still runs audibly loud only on games like the crew motorfest,Madden 23,and call of duty mw2 2022 submitted by... -
NO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue
in XboX InsidersNO Sound After Update Several Days Ago. This is Not the "Intermitent Scratchy Sound" Issue: After an Update about a week ago, my Xbox lost its ability to output sound to the Home Theater or the TV's speaker EXCEPT for 1 App; (HD HomeRun) AND the Black and White Xbox Splash Screen that... -
No sound on Nova Pro Wireless on Skip Ahead Alpha since June 8th update?
in XboX InsidersNo sound on Nova Pro Wireless on Skip Ahead Alpha since June 8th update?: Anyone else having sound issues on Nova Pros since a few days. I get zero sound and checked cables, headset with other sources …. submitted by /u/sdote [link] [comments]