Xbox one issues

Discus and support Xbox one issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got the new xbox one and I think it's defective. For one it takes about an hour to download the game to the consequences. Then it seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteelTownRRF, Dec 31, 2013.

1. SteelTownRRF
    SteelTownRRF Guest

Xbox one issues

I recently got the new xbox one and I think it's defective. For one it takes about an hour to download the game to the consequences. Then it seems to freeze all the time and a lot of the times will say xbox live isn't available and I'll have to restart the
    console for it to work. I was playing need for speed and at first none of the buttons worked when I was in the car. I had to restart it and then it worked for a awhile then the car froze while I was driving and I had to restart the console. Then on NBA 2k14
    it will say the 2k server isn't available and if I play a quick game or restart the console it will sometimes work. Also on the NBA if I try to play a team match it will freeze after it says synchronizing match. I'm installing call of duty now and am going
    to see how that plays but I'm wondering is this just some early console glitches that everyone else is experiencing or is my favorite console defective?

:)

SteelTownRRF, Dec 31, 2013
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

version number? Xbox one issues ;)

the "official" list is

This update addresses the following:

• Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com

turk3y, Dec 31, 2013
  3. America God
    America God Guest
    Xbox one issues

There is now a problem when inserting games. Upon pressing The eject button Xbox one ejects the games then quickly pulls them back in. Also after putting in a new game xbox tells me error and I then restart the Xbox one everything is fine until I eject a
    game.

America God, Dec 31, 2013
  4. jmcode
    jmcode Guest

Xbox one issues

There are explanations for at least some of your issues:

1) It does take a fairly long time to install a disc based game to the hard drive, especially if there is a game update available because that is downloaded before the installation begins.

2) I understand that the 2k servers have been up and down and generally unreliable. At this time, NBA 2k14 apparently is pretty buggy also.

jmcode, Dec 31, 2013
  5. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    On another note what is your download speed shown in the Network Performance test ? I have run into a lot of people who are rocking .50 to 1 mbps which is really terrible.

geekfather, Dec 31, 2013
  6. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    It could be the console. I always just recommend contacting support for a replacement console. My console works perfectly (luckily!) so I always try to help on the forums here.

CMUchippewa, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one issue

Hey there cloverkid1.

What color light do you see on your power supply when you attempt to turn on your Xbox One? When you get a chance, please check out this

Xbox One Power Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps to see if there's any change.
  8. craigyd 1604 Win User

Xbox one issues

I have the same issue, strange we both have the issue with Fortnite, was okay until i started playing that game.
  9. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One Issues

No worries I doubt its the controller more chance it being the headset adapter, I have looked around the preview forums lots there with this problem so it will be looked at, one other thing I found make sure your Kinect mic is unchecked for chat.
  10. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One Issues

Have you done all the tests in networks what is your NAT type, are you wired/wireless, in advanced settings as anything change mine are on auto, Also when you do a reset unplug from mains for at least 30 seconds up to 5 minutes, don't use a power strip.
  11. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox One Issues

Give it time if you factory reset you will have to install everything again try a couple of hard resets
Thema:

Xbox one issues

1. Xbox one issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962