Xbox one issues

Discus and support Xbox one issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys am asking for your help pliz i dont know why but whenever i connect online these days and i try to send messages to people the a notificarion... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabzeman, Feb 19, 2019.

  1. Gabzeman
    Gabzeman Guest

    Xbox one issues


    Hey guys am asking for your help pliz i dont know why but whenever i connect online these days and i try to send messages to people the a notificarion pops up saying message didnt send ..... so i went to youtube found some fixes tried to do them but the
    issue still didnt get resolved i also tried using the xbox app to send a message again but it also said "failed try again later please someone help me please.......

    :)
     
    Gabzeman, Feb 19, 2019
    #1
  2. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox one issue

    Hey there cloverkid1.

    What color light do you see on your power supply when you attempt to turn on your Xbox One? When you get a chance, please check out this

    Xbox One Power Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps to see if there's any change.
  3. craigyd 1604 Win User

    Xbox one issues

    I have the same issue, strange we both have the issue with Fortnite, was okay until i started playing that game.
  4. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    No worries I doubt its the controller more chance it being the headset adapter, I have looked around the preview forums lots there with this problem so it will be looked at, one other thing I found make sure your Kinect mic is unchecked for chat.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Have you done all the tests in networks what is your NAT type, are you wired/wireless, in advanced settings as anything change mine are on auto, Also when you do a reset unplug from mains for at least 30 seconds up to 5 minutes, don't use a power strip.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Give it time if you factory reset you will have to install everything again try a couple of hard resets
Thema:

Xbox one issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox one issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...