Xbox one issues

Discus and support Xbox one issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the xbox one on day one. Been a big xbox 360 fan. The 360 was and still is an awesome piece of machinery. Download music from a disc and play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ACREEPYSTRANGER, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. Xbox one issues


    I got the xbox one on day one. Been a big xbox 360 fan. The 360 was and still is an awesome piece of machinery. Download music from a disc and play over games without having to snap a third of your screen away, great idea. Would have been nice to have
    been able to download from a jump drive, but being able to play from a jump drive was good enough for that console generation. Streaming movies and music from a computer was huge. The apps were great. Clearly netflix and Hulu are a must, but hbo go, Fox News
    and nbc news are the big three for me. I knew that I wasn't going to get a big game selection right off the bat, but why the technological step back as well? Obviously the companies themselves are ultimately responsible for creating the apps, and so all the
    blame can't be laid at microsofts feet, but computer streaming, hard disc music downloading capability, support for game developers and perhaps the foresight to integrate compatibility for formats from itunes and google play would have been more than genius
    or smart, it would have been prudent. I have a ps3 because of the god of war games... That's it, because the 360 was soo much better. The ps4 is improving, they have already fixed their cod issues and used an update to fix the frame drops that were happening.
    Ps4 is getting a release date for hbo go, ps4 is getting diablo 3 and is letting players bring their characters over, no mention of any of this for xbox. I don't want to get a ps4, I want the xbox one to be good. If the xbox one was out for years and they
    Released the 360 today, all they would have to do is fix the graphics, frame rate, and let you watch movies while you played your game. But the 360 isn't coming out, the one is, and now they need to fix everything. I want to love you Microsoft, but it's been
    three months since you had your baby, maternity leave is over, get to the gym and get back in shape.

    :)
     
    ACREEPYSTRANGER, Jan 21, 2014
    #1
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

    version number? Xbox one issues ;)

    the "official" list is

    This update addresses the following:

    • Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com
     
    turk3y, Jan 21, 2014
    #2
  3. America God
    America God Guest
    Xbox one issues

    There is now a problem when inserting games. Upon pressing The eject button Xbox one ejects the games then quickly pulls them back in. Also after putting in a new game xbox tells me error and I then restart the Xbox one everything is fine until I eject a
    game.
     
    America God, Jan 21, 2014
    #3
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox one issue

    Hey there cloverkid1.

    What color light do you see on your power supply when you attempt to turn on your Xbox One? When you get a chance, please check out this

    Xbox One Power Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps to see if there's any change.
  5. craigyd 1604 Win User

    Xbox one issues

    I have the same issue, strange we both have the issue with Fortnite, was okay until i started playing that game.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    No worries I doubt its the controller more chance it being the headset adapter, I have looked around the preview forums lots there with this problem so it will be looked at, one other thing I found make sure your Kinect mic is unchecked for chat.
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Have you done all the tests in networks what is your NAT type, are you wired/wireless, in advanced settings as anything change mine are on auto, Also when you do a reset unplug from mains for at least 30 seconds up to 5 minutes, don't use a power strip.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Give it time if you factory reset you will have to install everything again try a couple of hard resets
Thema:

Xbox one issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox one issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...