Xbox One issues

Discus and support Xbox One issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello All, Not sure if I’ve placed this in the right section... Lately, my Xbox One keeps crashing when going from one game to another/another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snullingers69, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Xbox One issues

Hello All,

Not sure if I’ve placed this in the right section...

Lately, my Xbox One keeps crashing when going from one game to another/another programme. For example, My Sky TV goes via the Xbox; Going from Minecraft to Sky just freezes, nothing happens. The only way around is to turn off at the Xbox button on the front
    of the machine, wait 10 seconds and turn back on. If I turn off and on via the Remote, it doesn’t work. Again, if I was to now go from Sky to Minecraft (or another game) I would have to restart the console.

It always brought brand new around June last year so it isn’t even that old yet!

Anyone else having similar issues or know hat could be done to help resolve?

Many Thanks!

:)

Snullingers69, Oct 23, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

version number? Xbox One issues ;)

the "official" list is

This update addresses the following:

• Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com

turk3y, Oct 23, 2017
  3. America God
    America God Guest
    Xbox one issues

There is now a problem when inserting games. Upon pressing The eject button Xbox one ejects the games then quickly pulls them back in. Also after putting in a new game xbox tells me error and I then restart the Xbox one everything is fine until I eject a
    game.

America God, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one issue

Hey there cloverkid1.

What color light do you see on your power supply when you attempt to turn on your Xbox One? When you get a chance, please check out this

Xbox One Power Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps to see if there's any change.
  5. craigyd 1604 Win User

Xbox one issues

I have the same issue, strange we both have the issue with Fortnite, was okay until i started playing that game.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One Issues

No worries I doubt its the controller more chance it being the headset adapter, I have looked around the preview forums lots there with this problem so it will be looked at, one other thing I found make sure your Kinect mic is unchecked for chat.
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One Issues

Have you done all the tests in networks what is your NAT type, are you wired/wireless, in advanced settings as anything change mine are on auto, Also when you do a reset unplug from mains for at least 30 seconds up to 5 minutes, don't use a power strip.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox One Issues

Give it time if you factory reset you will have to install everything again try a couple of hard resets
Thema:

Xbox One issues

1. Xbox One issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  7. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  8. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  9. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  10. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...