Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie
Discus and support Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Trying to download bo3, but it's the only game that doesn't wanna work. Thing is, my bo3 started right up. It says install ''in stall disc'' ''make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dextromethorman, Nov 15, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie
Loading...
-
Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie - Similar Threads - issues sure inserted
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Not sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.
in XboX InsidersNot sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.: Yesterday I played He is Coming (Preview) on PC through Xbox app. Even after closing it it said I was still playing it on my Xbox profile and it has persisted through today (like my play time is... -
I’m not sure if I’m having hardware issues or a problem on Xbox’s end with LG
in XBoX on ConsolesI’m not sure if I’m having hardware issues or a problem on Xbox’s end with LG: , them having had a known scandalous HDMI issue and now that that’s fixed , after I figured it out 2 weeks before it was fixed ,the DVR starts flickering or being pixelated for some reason. My... -
Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIm not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in... -
is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...
in XBoX on Windowsis Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...: So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller input. While keeping all the advantages of...