Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

Discus and support Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the november update i am having issues if i try to restart my xbox there will be a black screen and the green screen with the xbox one logo will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TysonHildebrandt, Nov 30, 2019.

  1. Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues


    After the november update i am having issues if i try to restart my xbox there will be a black screen and the green screen with the xbox one logo will not load into the screen to sign you in. Will ms fix this in the next patch cause this is getting out
    of hand?

    :)
     
    TysonHildebrandt, Nov 30, 2019
    #1
  2. AngelObullets Win User

    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

  3. MetallicGodz Win User

    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

    Sadly, my brother had that issue. I fixed his xbox and got all his stuff with no issue. I simply did a factory reset. It gave me the option of saving games and app data. I clicked it and all i needed to get his gt and stuff back was to remember his wmail
    and password. Then we checked his most played and most data game he had to make sure it was good. He still has all his stuff and his xbox was fixed. Granted took an hour or so how to figure this out since it was my first having to do that but nonetheless,
    i still got his stuff back
  4. BMXNBULLDOG Win User

    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

    Did it stall at 50%? Because its been at that spot for quite som time. Maybe thirty minutes or so. So far.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

    Are you in the insider program at all?.
  6. GavinHawkins12 Win User

    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

    Good luck I've had my one x repaired 4 times for its error screens and it still has the same problems. I dont know what to tell you but give my insight on it.
Thema:

Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues - Similar Threads - issues green screen

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. 1. am i hacked 2. how to fix the issue with video green screen 3. how can i delete this...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    1. am i hacked 2. how to fix the issue with video green screen 3. how can i delete this...: i'm having trouble with either accounts or my xbox console i logged into a alt profile on my xbox device as i tried watching a video on a website it glitched and the video went to a blank green...
  7. Green screen for video but no audio issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Green screen for video but no audio issues: So in the last couple of days I have only been getting a green screen for video I play on edge and some apps. I have no issues with audio and I generally figure the only solution is a hard reset...
  8. Green screen issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen issue: Can anybody explain how to fix this. This is my 3rd xbox series x in under 6 months. It only goes into this green screen after I have been playing game and when I quit the game and tey to go into...
  9. Is anyone else having issues with cloud gaming for some reason the green play button is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with cloud gaming for some reason the green play button is...: Is anyone else having issues with cloud gaming for some reason the green play button is greyed out even though I'm signed in,this is on multiple devices,any help would be appreciated...
  10. Xbox series x green flickering screen issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x green flickering screen issue: Hi My Xbox one series x screen keeps flickering green and my controller disconnects and reconnects same with my headset. It normally then goes back to the green Home Screen or I have to...