Xbox one issue!

Discus and support Xbox one issue! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I havebjist sold my xbox one to a friwnd and delted my ganer tag and account info off it. However, ive installed 2 new games on my new xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SupremeLeonRB, Oct 25, 2018.

  1. Xbox one issue!


    Hi All,

    I havebjist sold my xbox one to a friwnd and delted my ganer tag and account info off it. However, ive installed 2 new games on my new xbox one x and theybhave appeared on my old Xbox and mt friend is able to plsy them. How do i stop this happening?

    Thanks,

    :)
     
    SupremeLeonRB, Oct 25, 2018
    #1
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Xbox one issue

    Unfortunately, the new Gen consoles rely heavily on the internet to function properly. I am not sure you could really consider their basic functionality a major flaw.
     
    {Parity}, Oct 25, 2018
    #2
  3. Deorant
    Deorant Guest
    Xbox One issue.

    I do not encounter any error codes or NAT errors
     
    Deorant, Oct 25, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox one issue!

    The Viral Cyrix, Oct 25, 2018
    #4
  5. Thank you. Ive just done that now. Will that stop my friend plauing the ganes tthatbwas available yesterdsy now as well? And future games i purchase? He shouldnt have my info on there anymore just his own gamer tag etc.
     
    SupremeLeonRB, Oct 25, 2018
    #5
  6. Setting your new console as your HOME will remove all access to your content on the other console. When your friend tries to play the game he will get an on screen message stating to insert the disc or sign in to the account which owns the game.
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Oct 25, 2018
    #6
  7. Ah really? Thank you for the help mate. Really appreciate it.
     
    SupremeLeonRB, Oct 25, 2018
    #7
  8. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest

    Xbox one issue!

    you would have to remove your account as the home console of his console
     
    MasTerKi3Z, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox one issue

    Hey there cloverkid1.

    What color light do you see on your power supply when you attempt to turn on your Xbox One? When you get a chance, please check out this

    Xbox One Power Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps to see if there's any change.
  10. craigyd 1604 Win User

    Xbox one issues

    I have the same issue, strange we both have the issue with Fortnite, was okay until i started playing that game.
  11. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    No worries I doubt its the controller more chance it being the headset adapter, I have looked around the preview forums lots there with this problem so it will be looked at, one other thing I found make sure your Kinect mic is unchecked for chat.
  12. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Have you done all the tests in networks what is your NAT type, are you wired/wireless, in advanced settings as anything change mine are on auto, Also when you do a reset unplug from mains for at least 30 seconds up to 5 minutes, don't use a power strip.
  13. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Xbox One Issues

    Give it time if you factory reset you will have to install everything again try a couple of hard resets
Thema:

Xbox one issue!

Loading...
  1. Xbox one issue! - Similar Threads - issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...