Xbox one issue with scrolling down

Discus and support Xbox one issue with scrolling down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one is unusable because it keeps scrolling down through menus. I cannot select anything. I have attempted to use two separate controllers,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ianN3, Feb 2, 2020.

  1. ianN3
    ianN3 Guest

    Xbox one issue with scrolling down


    My xbox one is unusable because it keeps scrolling down through menus.

    I cannot select anything.

    I have attempted to use two separate controllers, both wirelessly and connected through USB.

    I have attempted restarting, disconnecting power for 5 minutes and restarting, doing a factory reset, and nothing seems to help.

    :)
     
    ianN3, Feb 2, 2020
    #1
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Xbox one issue with scrolling down

  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox one issue with scrolling down

    Hello Ian,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with controller stuck in down position. Try taking the battery pack or batteries out of the controller. Leave it unplugged from the console also for about 5 minutes. Personally had this issue my
    controller was flipped upside down on couch when turned console on so it kept scrolling even when the thumbsticks were not being pressed. Did what i suggested and it fixed the issue for me. Let us know how it goes.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox one issue with scrolling down

    Hi Ian,

    Thanks for the response. At this time we would recommend a
    full factory reset
    where you delete everything off the console. Let us know how it goes. Are you in the insider program? If so may want to report the issue on the

    reddit forum
    for insiders.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox one issue with scrolling down

  6. ianN3 Win User

    Xbox one issue with scrolling down

    Thank you for the response. I have tried removing batteries and disconnecting it from console and it has not fixed the problem
Thema:

Xbox one issue with scrolling down

Loading...
  1. Xbox one issue with scrolling down - Similar Threads - issue scrolling down

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 Scroll Wheel Issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 Scroll Wheel Issue: When starting the computer, the mouse needs to be unplugged and plugged in again for the scroll wheel to work. The 4500 has no drivers available on the website, so no update is available....
  9. Elders Scroll 80204 issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elders Scroll 80204 issue: I just reinstalled the game disc and when I went to open the game it says it'll take just a second and then it brings up another screen that says I need to install an update for my console however...
  10. Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff