Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

Discus and support Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LVNAR_HAWK, Dec 1, 2019.

  1. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out


    I'm was playing through the Game Pass and online playing Fallout 4 (an offline game) when suddenly the game closes out and an hour of progress is now gone. I've had this happen before a several times losing my progress each time.

    A warning needs to be set in place (such as "game closing in X amount of minutes") or the Xbox should automatically be sent to the home page until the issue on our end is resolved without closing the game or app.

    I don't mind it asking me to confirm ownership of the game but closing out my gameplay and deleting unsaved progress is a huge issue for me. I'm gonna have to cancel my Game Pass until this is patched, my disc copy of Fallout 4 can't be interrupted and paying for a subscription just to have my ownership questioned upon closing the game just doesn't seem worth it to me.

    submitted by /u/LVNAR_HAWK
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LVNAR_HAWK, Dec 1, 2019
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    How long will xbox one digital games available for download?

    I think it all depends on the direction that Xbox take with the Xbox. Maybe there will come a point where they close the Xbox One digital store, but hopefully not. If they ever do close it, I imagine they would give us some sort of advanced notification
    that you can't miss. Should the store close, you will only need to download any digital games that you own, and then you will always be able to play them.
  3. The BlindKnight Win User

    Do you own this game or app issue

    they sended me here, because I have the same issue. the don't know what to do.
  4. The BlindKnight Win User

    Do you own this game or app issue

    the support don't know what to do.
  5. SingCongButas25 Win User

    Do you own this game or app issue

    Hey there PearOfPantz,

    I would recommend to check with Xbox Support so they could confirm the license for the games. Its possible that you used a different account to buy them and have set that as home xbox so you where able to play them before. But if you can see the purchases
    on that same account on
    commerce.microsoft.com
    , I would suggest trying to remove your account and add it back again to reload your profile.
  6. SweetMonet Win User

    Unable to receive notifications from xbox app?

    Hi, Ender! It's my pleasure to assist you with this today.

    Kindly try to do these steps and check if it will fix the issue.

    - Sign out of your account on the Xbox App and uninstall the App.

    - Check for any phone updates

    - Reinstall the Xbox App and do the following:

    Sign in to your account in the Xbox app.

    Select your profile pic and then Settings.

    Under App settings, select Notifications.

    Use the toggles to turn on or off the notifications you want.

    Then check if that will fix the issue. Thank you!
Thema:

Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Issue: "Do you own this game/app?" Notification Closing My Game Out - Similar Threads - Issue own game

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase when I already own it??: I’m having an issue running mw2 multiplayer telling me to purchase the game when I already own it?? 104a71fa-32c7-4231-9b15-3e2316c31fdf
  9. 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...: Any advice how to resolve 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and subscription games 8fe3a364-0154-4d43-a18a-535a5ccf82b0
  10. How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix audio issues when I use Microsoft owned apps: Whenever I use a Microsoft app, most of the time being Minecraft, and I use another source of audio such as Discord, Voicemod, or the Xbox Overlay Party Chat, either the Minecraft audio or my...