Xbox one is wack idk

Discus and support Xbox one is wack idk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I feel as if I'm the only one who has this problem bc I can never find other people with this problem l........so it started 2 weeks back but I turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Redrum259, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Redrum259
    Redrum259 Guest

Xbox one is wack idk

I feel as if I'm the only one who has this problem bc I can never find other people with this problem l........so it started 2 weeks back but I turn on my xbox and and it only shows me the home screen but all I see is my gamer tag in the upper left hand
    corner controller battery, Mic , and time in the upper left hanf corner the games and apps tile with the "connect to Xbox live" tile it allows me to bring up the home tab it it also don't allow me to go to my settings and connect to my internet when I try
    it just sends me to the home screen same when I try playing games I also forgot to mention that it sometimes would turn on and things will work perfectly for probably 4 days tops then the same problem will happen as I mentioned above but it's been 1 weeks
    already till its started working good again I do have the original Xbox one is it probably its just old and I need and if possible contact me at

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Or leave a reply

Xbox one is wack idk [​IMG]

Xbox one is wack idk [​IMG]

:)

Redrum259, Oct 20, 2017
  2. NBA Live 15 out to dethrone the champ...

man anything is better that that wack ass pharell soundtrack idk what 2k was thinkin...pharell does not even fit in with basketball fans

KuShEd_OuT860, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Cant play a multiplayer game with Halo Anniversary?

Dood I got the game yesterday and started downloading it at 12:30 in the afternoon.... YESTERDAY!!!!!! Here it is way over 24 hours later and I still have 6% more to go. Something is super wack. I have fast DSL idk whats going on

Fractal Elves, Oct 20, 2017
  4. ColeManning Win User

Crash

It doesn’t show any warnings. I have an external hard drive I use for my big games. And basically my Xbox like idk just wack af. One day it won’t start, and like the green loading screen won disappear, and sometimes it does but after like an hour, and then my Xbox is just slow af. But holding the eject button, link button, and Xbox button then resetting it always works. I’ve had this Xbox for a while it’s just a regular Xbox one, idk anything else abt it
  5. Fractal Elves Win User

Cant play a multiplayer game with Halo Anniversary?

Dood I got the game yesterday and started downloading it at 12:30 in the afternoon.... YESTERDAY!!!!!! Here it is way over 24 hours later and I still have 6% more to go. Something is super wack. I have fast DSL idk whats going on
  6. 1JayMax Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility

Wacked! I totally forgot about that game! It was awesome! I'm with you on this one!
  7. xXxOut4BloodxXx Win User

Final Fantasy XIII 2 Demo and Scary girl XBLA game info

u're entitled to ur opinion pak, but so am I. It's still wack, microsoft (@ times) is wack as well
  8. Beautiful SODMG Win User

Facebook

you cant find your facebook friends that be on xbox no more wich makes it wack
Thema:

Xbox one is wack idk

1. Xbox one is wack idk - Similar Threads - wack idk

2. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  3. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  4. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  5. Enforcement policy is wack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement policy is wack: I got communication banned for sending a message to someone, the message was this “u have a tiny pp” (Moderator removed it for some reason) Do i deserve the ban or is this some silly enforcement...
  6. Any timeline on the XBox Outage today ? This is WACK !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any timeline on the XBox Outage today ? This is WACK !: Major outage on Xbox Live / Anybody know an ETA on the resolution of this nonsense ? 966dbe8e-4278-4dd6-9c81-f93ab10e89c1
  7. My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    My button layouts are all out of wack when connected to my phone, but works fine on my Xbox: Every time I try to play a game on my Android the button layouts are completely different. But when I try it out on my Xbox it's normal. Does anyone have this problem? submitted by...
  8. New Minecraft Update is wack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Update is wack.: So, the new update that came out not an hour ago had about 154 mbs. So it has to be something right? Well, Mojang made it to where pillagers and pillager leaders (with the banner) keeps spawning...
  9. multiplayer out of wack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer out of wack: Hey Microsoft! I've had my Xbox one for a little over a year now. My Internet has always been a little on the weak side, and lag and disconnects have been a problem, but uncommon like once every...
  10. Game DVR is wack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR is wack: Whenever i'd go on the app game dvr on the top center it doesn't say anything like "capture space 100% full" I have plenty space free, so whenever i'd take a gameclip it would say "can not upload...