Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...

Discus and support Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My old Xbox One hasn’t been downloading or updating certain games or add ons, I’ve tried resetting it multiple times but it didn’t work, do I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unluckytester32, May 3, 2023.

1. Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...

My old Xbox One hasn’t been downloading or updating certain games or add ons, I’ve tried resetting it multiple times but it didn’t work, do I need to reset again but don’t save the games and apps?

:)

Unluckytester32, May 3, 2023
  2. Unluckytester32 Win User

Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple times, should I reset my Xbox but not save the games and apps?

All of the solutions didn’t work, my Xbox still won’t download certain games and addons
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple times, should I reset my Xbox but not save the games and apps?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings then install the game.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try downloading the games and add-ons now and see if it works.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. What is the error message you are getting when you try to download a game?
  5. OG Gamer Win User

Xbox microphone not detected

my xbox one s will not detect a microphone even though there is one pluged in. I have tried multiple microphones and two diferent controlers and it still doset work
    have you tried resetting controller and replanting batteries
  6. W1LD SEVEN Win User

DLC Question

And just to add its not necessary to clear your cache each time you delete and then re-download content, In fact that can actually have a adverse affect on certain games one of those being ME3 as from a recent thread i read and learned that the in-game achievement
    counter can be reset by clearing your cache.

I cant verify this myself though as i do not own a copy of ME3.
Thema:

Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple...

1. Xbox One is not downloading certain games and add-ons even though I reset it multiple... - Similar Threads - downloading certain games

2. A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A certain game won’t download on my Xbox but others will: I have been trying to download Fortnite but it keeps saying installation stopped but when I download another game it actually downloads it so confused d756218f-2433-4389-9ccc-bf0711e3e8aa
  3. Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??: hi there, i have tried to download superliminal on my pc since i recently got xbox gamepass. i have tried multiple times to install it and each time it gets to 67% and says an error has occurred...
  4. Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain games throw an 0x80070005 error when starting to download them on my second drive: Greetings, I have noticed that certain games from my PC Game Pass can't be downloaded on my second drive. The download doesn't even start, stating that "Something unexpected happened" with error...
  5. Xbox app error 0x80070002 when trying to download a certain game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app error 0x80070002 when trying to download a certain game: When I try to download Forza Horizon 5 it says error code "0x80070002". It only happens with Forza, when I tried to download smaller games they instantly started downloading. And when I go to...
  6. Cant download certain titles on game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download certain titles on game pass PC: Like it says in the title I can't download certain titles. So far I've only found two titles that I can't download which are Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. What happens when I click download...
  7. I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...: So I was able to download Microsoft flight simulator and tell me why with the game pass perfectly fine on the Xbox game pass app on PC, but when I tried to download other games that I wanted to...
  8. It wont let me download a certain game

in XboX Insiders
    It wont let me download a certain game: I tried to download the beta for crossfirex but when I pressed A on it the tab just closed and crossfire still isn't downloadable and I dont see it in my insider content submitted by /u/BenjiVro...
  9. Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta yesterday, but it seems as though I can't download or install most of the games. I managed to download Moonlighter and Super Hot to my PC, but...
  10. Problema para baixar um certo jogo [Problem to download a certain game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema para baixar um certo jogo [Problem to download a certain game]: Entao, eu estava jogando apex, até que ele crashou, e nao estava abrindo mais, decidi desinstalar ele e instalar de novo... So que ele nao instala, ele fica em 0%, o problema e que eu consigo...