Xbox One Installation

Discus and support Xbox One Installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to set up my Xbox One S so that my purchases install as soon as they're available? (For example: I purchased the Skywalker Saga but not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnwaryCoin9457, Apr 15, 2022.

  1. Xbox One Installation


    Is there a way to set up my Xbox One S so that my purchases install as soon as they're available? (For example: I purchased the Skywalker Saga but not all of the DLC is available yet, so I'd like to set it up so that they install themselves rather than checking all of them manually).

    :)
     
    UnwaryCoin9457, Apr 15, 2022
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Disc installation fo battlefield 3

    You haven't stated if you are using a Xbox 360 or a Xbox One. If you are trying to install on a Xbox One, then the whole game installs without the need to install the 2nd disc. If you are using a Xbox 360, then you do not need to install the discs.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

    "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download

  4. Ayy Petey Win User

    1 External HD... 2 Xbox ones

    what if you installed it one at a time then after installed on both, connect it to both and only install games using one xbox?

    Use it as a share tool for the other xbox type deal
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox One Installation

    Hi UnwaryCoin9457! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Currently there's no option for this unless this content gets released as an update, but usually when it's preorder content it will pre install at the moment of the purchase
  6. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

    Xbox One Installation

    Thank you! I do hope it gets added at some point.
Thema:

Xbox One Installation

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...