Xbox One - Inexplicable High Latency

Discus and support Xbox One - Inexplicable High Latency in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One - Inexplicable High Latency Hello Spicy Knigh7, I hope everything is going well! Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support! I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Spicy Knigh7, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Spicy Knigh7
    Spicy Knigh7 Guest

Hello Spicy Knigh7, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the potential solutions mentioned in the link below:

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

:)

Spicy Knigh7, Apr 29, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Spicy Knigh7, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the potential solutions mentioned in the link below:

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Spicy Knigh7 Win User

Update: It's been 1 month and I am still experiencing the same issue. The temporary fixes as I have previously mentioned have become less effective and the issue is returning on a more regular basis.
    I started installing the Chivalry 2 Beta at around 02:30 yesterday before sleep. Nearly 22 hours later, I come home to find it on 12%, with my download speed sitting comfortably between 0.1 Mbps and 400 kbps and nearly 13k Latency. How my xbox is even still connected to the Xbox Live services is nothing short of a miracle.

I tried a factory reset my device to see if there was some kind of corrupted file that was causing the issue but to no avail.
  4. Spicy Knigh7 Win User

Unfortunately none of these are viable or permanent solutions for me, which leads me to believe that it is a hardware issue, that I have to hard reset, reboot, disconnect and reconnect and power cycle my xbox every time I turn it on just to have a functional wifi.

Every time I turn it on, I have to check detailed stats to see whether or not I have to try and fix it because I know for a fact that it is not my wifi as this is an isolated issue. Every other device (including my xbox when I fix it) manages to have amazing speeds and low latency. And every time I’ve run these tests, I am met with anything between 100-4000 ms of Latency. With considering the threshold for most multiplayer games to determine whether or not you disconnect is at about 800-900, it makes my xbox unplayable.
  5. snarffffff Win User

how does one get service or talk to a human regarding xbox. Tried all available online options and get nowhere.

Wired connection on xbox 1 high latency in 90's. new modem DLspeeds 500mb. When playin on cloud on a mac same wired connection latency is 15-20. Xbox one is specifically were the latency is occurring. need help.
  6. Knave2626 Win User

High Latency on xbox one

"Certified" latency, that is, what is needed to run a game correctly via XBOX, by their own words, is supposed to be at 150 milliseconds or lower.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Inexplicable High Latency - Similar Threads - Inexplicable High Latency

2. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  3. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  4. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  7. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  8. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  9. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  10. When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...: How do i get rid of the high contrast on my xbox, i cant see anything on my screen 0447d0b0-2a39-4589-8dd3-8b2137994f52