Xbox One in-game (and movie) audio issue troubles

Discus and support Xbox One in-game (and movie) audio issue troubles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I seem to be having troubles with audio on my xbox one. It doesn't playback any voice whatsoever. And I don't mean other people's voices, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aryTurns, Jan 9, 2016.

1. aryTurns
    aryTurns Guest

Hello, I seem to be having troubles with audio on my xbox one. It doesn't playback any voice whatsoever. And I don't mean other people's voices, I'm talking actual game voice and blu-ray voices, it'll play the background music and everything but no voice
    audio. It's actually quite odd, at first I had it hooked up to my HD PVR 2 and thought that was the issue (a sample clip is below of what my issue is) but then I realized that isn't the case after I took the HDMI out and tried it without the HD PVR. Does
    anyone know a fix for this? I've tinkered with every setting and can't seem to find a fix.

Sample:

:)

aryTurns, Jan 9, 2016
  2. Microcabin
    Microcabin Guest
    Dolby ATMOS & DTS-X support to the XBOX ONE S?

Support the Next Rev. of the XBOX ONE this system Audio at movies? and in Game?

Thanks

Microcabin, Jan 9, 2016
  3. Audio Delay With Blue Ray

I did some research and found that launch, many people had problems with the blue ray player(app) causing audio delay. I bought my xbox one on black friday this year and I am having trouble with audio delay while watching a blue ray movie.

This is my main blue ray player but I am displeased that I can't watch my blue ray movies now. What is the cause of this and how can I solve it? Thank you

Soccerblast2010, Jan 9, 2016
  4. Xbox One in-game (and movie) audio issue troubles

Sounds like you need to change your Audio settings on the console to "uncompressed stereo".

Full instructions on how to do that are here:

support.xbox.com/.../configure-audio-settings

(I put the link in just in case someone else has the same issue in the future, finds this thread and then they change the process.)

If it works, please verify this answer and like my post.

Xbox One in-game (and movie) audio issue troubles :)

Skeeter Quill, Jan 9, 2016
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Sounds like you need to change your Audio settings on the console to "uncompressed stereo".

Full instructions on how to do that are here:

support.xbox.com/.../configure-audio-settings

(I put the link in just in case someone else has the same issue in the future, finds this thread and then they change the process.)

If it works, please verify this answer and like my post.

:)
  6. TylerGorn Win User

Xbox Movies and TV: Space Dandy Episode Failure

Same issue audio is correct but the video is the wrong episode, using the movies and tv app on the xbox one, please help was really looking forward to watching this
  7. SLafferty Win User

Xbox one S won't play UHD John Wick

I am having this same issue with the xbox one x. John Wick loads to the menu screen, will start the movie and as soon as it starts there is no video but audio does work for a minute. Then the movie hangs and blu-ray player app closes. Was there any resolution
    to this?
  8. WYLD STALLYNS77 Win User

Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

I Am having this same Issue with Audio Sync Issues. Tried watching couple movies tonight via BluRay APP and Audio Sync issues was very bad.
  9. KaiN05 Win User

Why is my Series X having audio issues?

Audio issues here but only when streaming movies and shows on Prime Video and Disney Plus so far. The Series X sucks. The One X is/was better.
Thema:

1. Xbox One in-game (and movie) audio issue troubles - Similar Threads - game movie audio

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  5. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  6. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  8. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  9. Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for...
  10. Grouping movies with games on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Grouping movies with games on Xbox?: Can I group purchased films with games and apps in group? Was wondering if I could put individual movies with games instead of the entire movie playing app? Thank u...