Xbox One Hotel Wifi

Discus and support Xbox One Hotel Wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So Im trying to connect to a hotel wifi but I keep running into some issues. Everytime I goto connect(ive tried ethernet and wireless) it tells me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenGardner3, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Xbox One Hotel Wifi

So Im trying to connect to a hotel wifi but I keep running into some issues. Everytime I goto connect(ive tried ethernet and wireless) it tells me there is additional authentication required and i click authenticate now and it brings up the webpage but then before i can connect it shuts me out taking me back to the additional authentication page. Any one know what to do in this situation? It is quite frustrating.

:)

StevenGardner3, Feb 22, 2021
  2. EvilBoris GX Win User

Cant believe I payed 600 for this crap!!

Here is how I connect my console to a hotel network:

Find your mobile phone's wireless MAC address (should be hidden away in the network settings or info)

Copy this address into the advanced network settings of the Xbox One

Using your phone, log into the hotel phone's wi-fi, once you are connected, try connecting on your Xbox One again.

Fingers crossed you should be able to trick the Hotel WiFi into thinking your console is actually the phone.

as soon as something starts to happen, turn the wifi off on your phone.If that doesn't work, try logging in on your phone, turning off the wifi then quickly turning on your xbox and connecting to the hotel WIFI.

Hopefully that works for you
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Cant connect to hotel internet

Hey there PrinceYhuri.

Generally hotel internet requires you to access the browser to accept their Terms and Conditions for use. I recommend reaching out to the hotel for help with connecting to your WiFi. Often times hotel WiFi isn't compatible with an Xbox console.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

How can i get passed the authentic now and redirect after i have put my wi-fi password in.

That's why I went to unlimited data as it was cheaper then paying for extra data or hotel wifi. Do you know the company the hotel uses for wifi?
  5. Y0DAMAN20 Win User

Connecting to Hotel WiFi

Set a laptop's Mac address to be the same as the xbox. Leave the xbox off. Open the internet on the laptop and get past the hotel login page. Disconnect the laptop from hotel wifi or Lan cable. Power on the Xbox and connect it to the hotel wifi or lan. I
    had to use the lan cable because I couldn't change the mac address on my laptop wifi port, only the lan port. Then everything worked great. Played Destiny for hours with no problems.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Taking my xbox on vacation and wifi ???

That depends, are you trying to use a hotel wifi? Hotel wifi can be tricky depending on their settings. I know at many hotels they require you to accept a terms of use or something like that when ever you log on. But with the Xbox you can't do that. Any
    chance you could give more info?

-

Also if you are using an older model Xbox (not the slim) you need a wireless adapter to be able to access wifi.
Thema:

Xbox One Hotel Wifi

1. Xbox One Hotel Wifi - Similar Threads - Hotel Wifi

2. How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?: I have to stay in an Extended Stay America and I'm trying to connect my Series S to the wifi, but it won't load the portal/webpage for me to connect. b97201cb-04f4-49ed-8e3d-04af8374192b
  3. I am in a hotel and was able to connect to tge wifi for over a week. Now i cant but my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am in a hotel and was able to connect to tge wifi for over a week. Now i cant but my...: I need help. I cant play my xbox online. I was connected to the hotels wifi for over a week and could play. Now i cant connect. The wifi is fine and working on my phone and pc....
  4. I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and...: I'm in a hotel my Xbox connects to the wifi it takes me to the page and the it crash and I'm not connected 7d73ee99-ec65-4fe2-9618-da9a8ef8125b
  5. Playing downloaded nba2k19 on hotel wifi network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing downloaded nba2k19 on hotel wifi network: I downloaded this game on my home wifi network. I tried to play on another wifi network and it wouldn't let me because it was not the account that I downloaded the game on. I am going on a trip...
  6. Xbox One connect to hotel wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connect to hotel wifi: So I’m staying at a hotel, connect to hotel WiFi and then need to accept the terms of use agreement. Except I can’t scroll down on the page that pops up to do so... please help!...
  7. xbox one live hotel network WiFi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one live hotel network WiFi connection: Hi all..after connecting my xbox one to the internet with my hotel network through using the MAC address of my phone, i cannot connect to the wifi via my phone anymore. Any way to bypass this and...
  8. Connected to free hotel wifi, but Xbox Live won't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to free hotel wifi, but Xbox Live won't connect.: Hi. So, my Xbox One won't connect to Live. I'm staying at a hotel for the weekend, and it has free wifi. My phone is connected to it now, and I'm having no problems. But with my Xbox... yeah. It...
  9. Alternate MAC address isn't working on hotel wifi for X1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address isn't working on hotel wifi for X1: I've tried using addresses from both my phone and my Mac. I can't use the network sharing option because it requires a wired connection to my mac, and I don't have the adapter. The hotel's ISP...
  10. Hotel wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotel wifi: How can I connect to a hotel wifi. I'm sure it needs to use a browser...but everytime I open Edge it errors out. 740174d8-19e9-4c5b-839a-0298c44501f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix network login page error xbox 360 hotel wifi login