Xbox one home timer

Discus and support Xbox one home timer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friend would changed my account over to his home Xbox when he didn't have gold or didn't have money to get gold to play with me and his other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConnorStoneham, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Xbox one home timer

So my friend would changed my account over to his home Xbox when he didn't have gold or didn't have money to get gold to play with me and his other friends, after a bit I changed it back to make sure I could play games I had got from to store without online

His brother found out about the gold sharing and set my account back so he could play now between the terrible PC we have and my brothers constant obsession with the PS3 I dont exactly have a great signal or chance to always be connected

so simply all I am asking is how long the Xbox one home year is

is it from the first reset or the last reset because its 2016 and it doesnt work after 2015

i am also not really up for calling support so all i want is a time frame, thank you

:)

ConnorStoneham, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Unable to make Xbox my home Xbox, help?!

My Xbox will not let me set my xbox one as my home Xbox, says can only have one home Xbox at a time but I haven't set any other Xbox as my home xbox

UncannyCookie11, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Live account on multiple Xbox Ones

Right, once the B console will be the Home Xbox, the A one will no longer be designated as Home Xbox, so one console at a time can be designate as the Home Xbox.

Boombaa, Jan 6, 2016
  4. {Parity} Win User

Family timer

5. Connah95 Win User

Any Recent Developments RE: Family Timer for Xbox One?

6. ExcessBoat9 Win User

Where is Family timer on Xbox One?

There is no family timer feature in XBOX One like there was in 360. I encourage all that want this feature to speak up using the XBOX feedback and suggestion site:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028711-family-timer

The more people that vote, the more it will be noticed!
  7. x Mr Jank Win User

Family timer

Hello,

On the feedback website there are fair amount of votes for family time but there are some ideas with a lot more votes and they are not out yet.

Looking at previous updates, a lot of the updates are from player Feedback, so Microsoft should be adding Family timer to Xbox one.

Here is link to the Feedback page:
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028711-family-timer

Here is link to home page of Feedback website:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Screen Timer for Children's Accounts

Thema:

Xbox one home timer

1. Xbox one home timer - Similar Threads - home timer

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  4. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  5. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  6. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?: I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not...
  8. Home button on xbox controller in windows 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button on xbox controller in windows 7: I have 2 original xbox one x controllers. When I connect the gamepad with a cable to a PC with Windows 7, the controller turns on and works fine, but there is no action when I press the home...
  9. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  10. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...