Xbox one home timer

Discus and support Xbox one home timer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my friend would changed my account over to his home Xbox when he didn't have gold or didn't have money to get gold to play with me and his other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConnorStoneham, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Xbox one home timer

So my friend would changed my account over to his home Xbox when he didn't have gold or didn't have money to get gold to play with me and his other friends, after a bit I changed it back to make sure I could play games I had got from to store without online

His brother found out about the gold sharing and set my account back so he could play now between the terrible PC we have and my brothers constant obsession with the PS3 I dont exactly have a great signal or chance to always be connected

so simply all I am asking is how long the Xbox one home year is

is it from the first reset or the last reset because its 2016 and it doesnt work after 2015

i am also not really up for calling support so all i want is a time frame, thank you

:)

ConnorStoneham, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Unable to make Xbox my home Xbox, help?!

My Xbox will not let me set my xbox one as my home Xbox, says can only have one home Xbox at a time but I haven't set any other Xbox as my home xbox

UncannyCookie11, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Live account on multiple Xbox Ones

Right, once the B console will be the Home Xbox, the A one will no longer be designated as Home Xbox, so one console at a time can be designate as the Home Xbox.

Boombaa, Jan 6, 2016
  4. {Parity} Win User

Family timer

5. Connah95 Win User

Any Recent Developments RE: Family Timer for Xbox One?

6. ExcessBoat9 Win User

Where is Family timer on Xbox One?

There is no family timer feature in XBOX One like there was in 360. I encourage all that want this feature to speak up using the XBOX feedback and suggestion site:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028711-family-timer

The more people that vote, the more it will be noticed!
  7. x Mr Jank Win User

Family timer

Hello,

On the feedback website there are fair amount of votes for family time but there are some ideas with a lot more votes and they are not out yet.

Looking at previous updates, a lot of the updates are from player Feedback, so Microsoft should be adding Family timer to Xbox one.

Here is link to the Feedback page:
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028711-family-timer

Here is link to home page of Feedback website:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Screen Timer for Children's Accounts

Thema:

Xbox one home timer

1. Xbox one home timer - Similar Threads - home timer

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  7. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  8. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  9. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  10. My Xbox home button does not work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home button does not work anymore: I ordered one of those black and gold Xbox series controllers when they first released and from day one. I had issues with it at first the home button led would flicker when I was playing a game....