Xbox one home screen issue

Discus and support Xbox one home screen issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of the past 48 hours, my Xbox one has been having an issue. My Xbox shut itself down in the middle of gamplay, like a reboot shutdown, where you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ascalon VIII, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Ascalon VIII
    Ascalon VIII Guest

As of the past 48 hours, my Xbox one has been having an issue. My Xbox shut itself down in the middle of gamplay, like a reboot shutdown, where you have to wait for the boot up screen to finish after you turn it back on. After about 10 minutes of waiting
    for the boot up screen to finish, it said an error had occured, and that I needed to restart my Xbox. I restarted it, waited for the boot up screen to finish, and. . . . nothing. Just a black screen. I waited for about 30 minutes, and nothing happened. I held
    down the home button on my controller, and it brought up the menu to shut down the Xbox or the controller. The Kinect works, but it refuses to take me anywhere. Inserting a disk does nothing, it won't autoplay it. I've resetted it multiple times .I've tried
    the troubleshoot hidden menu, but it won't pop up. I haven't been able to find any help with an issue like mine, so I figured I should come here.

:)

Ascalon VIII, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Sfoto
    Sfoto Guest
    Home screen issue

the whats on tab at the top of the home screen does not always show up. any ideas why this is the case?

Sfoto, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Sfoto
    Sfoto Guest
    Home screen issue

Thanks growling tapper. I am in the auk. So I will see how it goes.

Sfoto, Jun 27, 2018
  4. WhosYaDaddy888 Win User

Xbox one home screen issues

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/content-not-displayed-in-big-application-tile
  5. WhosYaDaddy888 Win User

Whoops didn't read properly, sorry, so you've installed the apps?
  6. WhosYaDaddy888 Win User

The box comes in one flavour & that's vanilla lol. If you go to apps store you can dl the apps u want. Have faith , once setup it's awesome, Happy gaming :)
  7. JuniorM95 Win User

Ah ok thanks for that. I am with Bt, so will give it a go. Cheers for the speedy replies guys....
  8. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Are you with BT? I had the same problem. Boot up your internet explorer app on your console and it makes you go through the BT home hub set up. After doing that switch your xbox off and back on and then it works perfect.
Thema:

1. Xbox one home screen issue - Similar Threads - home screen issue

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  4. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  5. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  6. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  7. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  8. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  9. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  10. [Omega] Home screen customization issue

in XboX Insiders
    [Omega] Home screen customization issue: As much as I like being able to see more of the background, I'm having issues with the new home screen (it's disgustingly cramped IMHO) Lack of being able to add/remove to/from the home screen...