Xbox One Help

Discus and support Xbox One Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Skyrim Special Edition on my Xbox One S when the game froze, and when I tried restarting my xbox I wasn't connected to the internet and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zquivlex, May 11, 2020.

  1. Zquivlex
    Zquivlex Guest

    Xbox One Help


    I was playing Skyrim Special Edition on my Xbox One S when the game froze, and when I tried restarting my xbox I wasn't connected to the internet and my Xbox account wasn't on my Xbox One. Once I set up my account on my Xbox I had all my games and everything
    and it was like it never happened, and all my games were still downloaded.

    (I was using a few mods on Skyrim but they didnt change the game severely so I dont know how it could have happened)

    :)
     
    Zquivlex, May 11, 2020
    #1
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Help with xbox one

    Yes changing the password would fix this problem the easiest place to do this at would be account.live.com
  3. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox One Help

    Hello

    If you select store from the dashboard then select Browse all games the option to use a code is on the top right of the page.
  4. Skyrider Y Win User

    Xbox One Help

    Never happened with me, does your account had a password to log in?
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

    Xbox One help

    Hey Jez. Use your inside voice.
  6. R4VER Win User

    Xbox one help

    Use xbox accessories app, troubleshoot your controller,

    If your controller is still in warranty and troubleshooting hasnt worked, i would put in a ticket with Support for a repair.

    If its out of warranty unfortunately its likely to be buying a new controller.
Thema:

Xbox One Help

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Help - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...