Xbox one headset issue

Discus and support Xbox one headset issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of a sudden my headset wont work. i talk into it and nothing happens i can hear people fine. if i hold the wire tight from the mic it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xbox one headset issue

All of a sudden my headset wont work.

i talk into it and nothing happens i can hear people fine.

if i hold the wire tight from the mic it will work,but as soon as i let go it wont..could it be a loose wire

:)

MessiahBrowny, Jan 4, 2014
  2. vtrmart
    vtrmart Guest
    vtrmart, Jan 4, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Headset Issue ( Xbox One )

Ok, try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. See if that fixes it.

onyxishere, Jan 4, 2014
  4. WONDERBALL22
    WONDERBALL22 Guest

Xbox one headset issue

I'm having exactly the same issue as this! Being let down by support at the moment as I'm unable to contact to anyone! Not good...

WONDERBALL22, Jan 5, 2014
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

cannot hear from headsetm also a mute icon top right corner of TV

Hi there Elise,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headset and the mute icon on the home screen on the Xbox.

I recommend to take a look at the following articles:

If the issue persists, try the Microsoft Headset Adapter to help make the 3rd party headset compatible with the Xbox One. Currently our team is working on a fix to help align 3rd party headsets.

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Both headphones and Controllers stopped working with the 3.5mm jack not detected on Xbox One S. HELP PLEASE.

7. Shaneblack82 Win User

I am about to lose it

Third party companies produce headsets for Xbox one if the headset is a third party product you would have to contact that company for warranty issues. Only if the headset is an actual xbox produced item would it be an xbox issue.
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problem with a headset

Hey there Nando,

Thanks for the update with the issue with the headset on the Xbox One Controller.
    I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

If the problem persists:

• Try your Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working.
    • Try using a Headset Adapter for compatibility issues.
    • Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Hello Yousef,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Which headset are you using? The
    Xbox One Chat Headset Troubleshooting
    article can assist with any headset issues. We recommend utilizing this article to resolve the issues.
Thema:

Xbox one headset issue

1. Xbox one headset issue - Similar Threads - headset issue

2. I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...: As title says, my xbox wireless headset has snapped where the mute button is. This is not due to mistreatment and here's proof:...
  3. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  5. Bluetooth Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Headset issue: So with my Bluetooth headset it will randomly stop working for chat everything else is fine, I can see people are talking in game or party but I can't hear them and they can't hear me and when I...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  9. Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issue: I just bought recon 200 turtle beach headset and my friends can hear all my game audio I tried changing the settings multiple times and followed the settings it told me to put but nothing fixs the...
  10. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...