XBox One HDMI output

Discus and support XBox One HDMI output in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBox One HDMI output is damaged so I can’t get a signal to my TV. Besides taking it in to get fixed, is there another way to get the signal to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimmyVanderbeld, Jan 17, 2022.

1. XBox One HDMI output

My XBox One HDMI output is damaged so I can’t get a signal to my TV. Besides taking it in to get fixed, is there another way to get the signal to the TV?

:)

JimmyVanderbeld, Jan 17, 2022
  2. DeathFace Dad Win User

S/Pdif to RCA Audio Adapter for Xbox One

Xbox One has 2 outputs - one HDMI and one Optical Audio (s/pdif). HDMI carries both audio and video. But if you want to send your audio to a receiver that does not have HDMI inputs, then you can use the optical output from Xbox One. PS4 is exactly the
    same.

And William is right - if you try converting HDMI to DVI, you will lose the audio on both Xbox and PS4 (unless you are using the separate optical output for audio).
  3. MisterSwitch Win User

Xbox One - FAQ

If it outputs an HDMI signal, you can plug it in to the HDMI input on the Xbox One and it will work.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX ONE NOT CONNECTING TO HDMI?

There are 2 HDMI ports in the back of the Xbox one is an input and one is an output make sure your HDMI on the back of the Xbox is coming out of the HDMI port out to tv.
  5. Irvinraw Win User

XBox One HDMI ?

Made a mistake in my op. I listed an old receiver. I swapped that one out with a sony str dn1040 last year. This receiver has two hdmi outputs. I'm really not familiar with the functions of the second output at this time. I don't know if the second
    hdmi output mirrors the first hdmi output, meaning that both outputs show the same thing on two displays. Or if it has discrete transmissions, meaning two displays can show different inputs. For example, one display shows my ps4 and the other display shows
    my Xbox one. I don't even know if the latter is possible. But if the latter is the case, I can use the second hdmi output into the Xbox one hdmi input and have it on my cable box at all times.

Any thoughts

I'm going to study the manual tomorrow
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Pioneer vsx-1021-k question

This is how my setup goes. I have the HDMI from my cable box going to the HDMI input on the Xbox one. Then I have the HDMI output from the Xbox one going to the HDMI game input on my receiver. Then I have the HDMI output from the receiverrunning the TV.

The only thing I can think of is make sure the receiver is set to the correct input.
Thema:

XBox One HDMI output

1. XBox One HDMI output - Similar Threads - HDMI output

2. Monitor not reading HDMI output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor not reading HDMI output: Hello, I've been using my computer for about four years, and the monitor has recently started freezing regularly. It will freeze, and then the monitor will go black and say there is no HDMI...
  3. No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?: Hi, I’ve had the unpleasant surprise of my Series S not working normally today. I started the console as normal but my monitor did not open automatically I manually opened it to realize that there...
  4. How to troubleshoot hdmi output.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to troubleshoot hdmi output.: My situation is a different. The port is fine, there’s not much issue with it. There is no signal to my tv though. The port looks fine but the cable wiggles a small bit. And my xbox connected to 2...
  5. Xbox Series X broken HDMI output.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X broken HDMI output.: The HDMI output has stopped working on my Series X. Looks like the far side of the HDMI is broken. I have moved this console one time since setting up, seems to be a manufacturing defect. Is there...
  6. connecting a laptop with an output hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    connecting a laptop with an output hdmi: hello microsoft team, I would like to ask if its possible to play with my xbox using my laptop's screen (I am not talking about remote gameplay but directly connected with hdmi), I found out that...
  7. can i connect my xbox one s to my pc without using the HDMI output port?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i connect my xbox one s to my pc without using the HDMI output port?: i need help figuring out how to hook up my xbox one s to my pc without an HDMI cord if there is a way? a6648e3c-90d9-452f-950f-ebf705413713
  8. Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...: I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight simulator I need to have three for doing any real...
  9. Xbox One with no HDMI video output to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with no HDMI video output to TV: My sons Xbox will turn on but the TV is showing no HDMI input I have tried HDMI cable and swapping with another - NG I have switched off power and unplugged at the wall for 24hrs and re tired -...
  10. No HDMI output on TV source suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output on TV source suddenly: No HDMI output on TV source suddenly. New issue. Made sure correct HDMI out on xbox. tried new HDMI cord. tried another tv. tried 10sec cycle off. Suggestions where to go now?...