XBOX One has to restart for audio
Discus and support XBOX One has to restart for audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys! Quick question, because it has been completely befuddling me. And I have search the forums, and have not found any answer. Every time i turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Narphobula, Aug 5, 2019.
Thema:
XBOX One has to restart for audio
Loading...
-
XBOX One has to restart for audio - Similar Threads - has restart audio
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Why can I find tmx I restart my Xbox and search in store but it not there has it been removed
in XBoX on WindowsWhy can I find tmx I restart my Xbox and search in store but it not there has it been removed: Hi I was wondering why I cant find tmx on Xbox and I restart it and I had the app but no where to be find dcb8bbad-61f0-4218-b0d3-0bab0b26b5de -
"Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?
in XboX Insiders"Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?: I was playing a game the other day, and brought up the magnifier to zoom in to read some small text on the screen. As I did this, my wife pressed "Up" and "A" on her controller and it shutdown... -
Xbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...
in XboX InsidersXbox one has a black screen . I can get the green xbox loading screen if I restart my xbox...: The screen is black. If I press/hold the middle button on the controller I get the turn off console ,turn off controller and restart console options on the screen . If I pick the turn off cosole... -
DLC content cause game to restart because "A Content Package is damaged or has ...
in XBoX Games and AppsDLC content cause game to restart because "A Content Package is damaged or has ...: I had a 360 with all the guitar hero games and lots of DLC, as well as disc imports for each previously released game to save hassle of swapping discs. My 360 died and I pretty well stopped... -
0x8027025a - For some reason TV has taken too long to start. Restart does NOT resolve.
in XBoX Games and Apps0x8027025a - For some reason TV has taken too long to start. Restart does NOT resolve.: Good evening everyone, I'm hoping someone else has experienced this problem. I know many of us have had this error code and message, but my problem is especially frustrating. About a week ago I...